• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Charlie Brown and the Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I hope it works. Most of the other jobs I've had were across the ****ing city and took me an hour or more to get to. Being home in five minutes would be awesome.

What is the job? Please don't say a cashier of Circuit City (they apparently still exist).

What is the job? Please don't say a cashier of Circuit City (they apparently still exist).

Second hand clothing store but it pays the same as McDonalds with less chance of grease burns. :p

Me are have gud math. 1,2,Eleventeen...

I love that they posted this in the job skills section. Numeracy

I remember when Eleventeen was an actual number back when we tried the metric system and ebonics. :o

I accidentally clicked on the calendar link at the top of the page. Does it show December 2006 for anyone else?

Be prepared for some jackass who's going to try and cheat you because they automatically assume you can't count change. :p

And I have a Vizio, craaaaapp.

Well, now that you're aware of it:

[YT]watch?v=c71nqMqmiaw[/YT]

:cwink:

It's showing the same for me, too. I guess we're stuck in some time loop where it's forever 2006.

We should pm the mods and demand a current calender. :p

if the hype calendar isn't up to date then how will i know what day it is

I'm watching The Man With The Golden Gun. It's an OK movie, would've been better if it had a more serious tone to it, the great Christopher Lee stars as Bond's main adversary which was great in any movie.
yeah duke! that one could have been alot better if they went about it serious but i always loved dude was a gun for hire but a million a hit!!(i wonder what kind of health benefits he had!)plus i dug the opening them song by lulu "comes before the KILL" hehe:woot:

So I just applied for a job that is about a five minute walk down the street from where I live. I really hope I get it.
Good luck KG man!hope you get it!

Yep and you can't turn it off. :whatever:

Hmmmm, according to the article it says you can. In any even, I'll probably pass on the brand, shame too, because it's a really good brand & good price too.

Oh found it in my menu settings. It's pretty easy to turn it off, so I wouldn't put Vizio off the table. Samsung had that article a year ago about how it's active listening stays on to hear key phrases.

yeah duke! that one could have been alot better if they went about it serious but i always loved dude was a gun for hire but a million a hit!!(i wonder what kind of health benefits he had!)plus i dug the opening them song by lulu "comes before the KILL" hehe:woot:

Good luck KG man!hope you get it!

Nick Nack was a funny henchman. LOL I was reading up on some of the trivia on this movie & apparently it was not such a great hit at the box office. Also, Broccoli & Saltzman wanted Jack Palance for the role of Scaramanga.

It's showing the same for me, too. I guess we're stuck in some time loop where it's forever 2006.

Let's all short the US real estate market. We can use the money to buy the Fantastic Four rights from Fox. So much damage can be undone if we all work together.

Then we can make our own FF movie with Galactus and Skrulls and everyone a woman! :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogmanyoyo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"