Status
Not open for further replies.
No better way to start:

Life is a box of chocalates and my name is Forrest Reek

or you can call me Reekface... snorting mountains of cocaine

Scar-reek
Screek

What does it mean? I'm out of the loop. :csad:

It's borderline gibberish. But you see, there was this movie called Unstoppable starring Chris Pine that came out... oh, a decade ago, and... well, that's it. That, and typos.

Little do you know... Chris Pie is a 5 time Oscar winning actor.

Man, insomnia is hitting hard tonight :/

I’ve been up since 1am. I think I’ll just stay up now and get stuff done.

chris-pine-pie-analogy-1200x800.jpg

Qy_iVN7xma9SU5XNqO0x8jptSspZEsO3SxmeWYgQIX8A_1uZtoYawLF-63Gl3xtMOBlhnLje5lL-MteTAutXCTpdogSEdyqOALcs6I_V9iyuQZ957Tq84TSsKCh8jSmljNy4ULd0unUkeACUe2IlyF2bXEwE2crw5A7szx48VuStEPQ

you know good and damn well youd cuddle and watch mean girls with me right now

i dont think Mean Girls is a movie you cuddle to?
and i think you enjoyed that movie way more than you want to admit. That's so fetch!

i dont think Mean Girls is a movie you cuddle to?
and i think you enjoyed that movie way more than you want to admit. That's so fetch!
Reek filled out the application to Regina to join the gang. He wants to learn to be meaner and then come back and use those skills in the lounge.

^that's probably exactly it!

anyways, so i'm cleaning the kitchen. that's my big task of the day that i want to accomplish. took the table and chairs out to do the floor and all that. i'm not in love with the tile they used, but that's a project for another time, but i started scrubbing this dirty spot, and while i was down there, i noticed how clean that spot was after, so i randomly scrubbed another area. lo and behold, the odd coloring that i wasn't too fond of, turns out to be mostly super old surface dirt that they never cleaned :argh:

so naturally i am now half way through hand scrubbing the entire kitchen floor to get all this dust/dirt up. i don't know if i'm more frustrated in the fact that it appears they never cleaned the floors proper before i moved in, or that i never really noticed and assumed it was just more of the marbling of the tile. maybe i need to check the lighting in there too lol

ugh. adulting sucks

Me after getting tested for the virus yesterday.
7u9t0zl0y2ex.jpg
Man. It frelling hurts unless you like the lower part of your eyeball massaged with a swab that someone jammed up your nose.

You get results back? I got mine the day after. Hope all is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"