The Un-Offical Stupid Questions for Community Thread

corruption in the Hype...:nono:

To be honest when it comes to voting stuff like thread of the year I can't remember any specific threads. Unless I could vote for the lounge

The Further Wacky Adventures of Ghostrider87.

Yeah I guess you are right, I want to know who thought of the Condom dispenser?

Why do drive up ATM's have braille writing on the keys?

Why do drive up ATM's have braille writing on the keys?

I asked this once. The answer I was given was that the ATMs are made from the same template as the walk up ones. To change it would cost too much money.

If 7-11's are open 24-7 than why do they have locks on there doors?

Hush, way to steal my "Unofficial" bit.

My first question will be: Why do they put cotton at the top of Ibuprofen bottles when you first open them?

Answer or ASK AWAY!!

Man, I heard a really racist joke that started out like this once. It had to do with picking cotton as opposed to selling drugs.

Man, I heard a really racist joke that started out like this once. It had to do with picking cotton as opposed to selling drugs.
people really shouldn't offend chzecoslavacians like that

I asked this once. The answer I was given was that the ATMs are made from the same template as the walk up ones. To change it would cost too much money.
There's also the idea that even blind people are entitled to privacy. If you drive a blind person to a drive-up ATM, unless they want you to know their personal information, they'll have to enter it, won't they?

Seems logical to me.

Do Bruce Banner's penis & testicles 'Hulk Out'??

There's also the idea that even blind people are entitled to privacy. If you drive a blind person to a drive-up ATM, unless they want you to know their personal information, they'll have to enter it, won't they?

Seems logical to me.
Yes.

You can't say ****** on the hype?

Why the **** is ****** censored?

What word are you trying to say?

****** I think, or is it *****

Yep, that'll be it, imagine NWA were called WWA

There's your answer.

I'm not sure, why do editing errors happen in multi-million dollar productions like Spiderman and TDK?

I thought I asked this but why do 7-11's have locks on there doors but are open 24-7?

I thought I asked this but why do 7-11's have locks on there doors but are open 24-7?

because what if they have to close for some reason, like if there is an evacuation, emergency, whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"