Official anime/manga stupid questions thread.

Mikael

8th Sin
Reaction score
This is basicly the thread you use to ask and answer questions about all kind of animes and mangas.

My question: Pokemon - Why does Jassie, Team Rocket, always dress out as a boy where James dresses out as a gril when they go undercover?​

i have never actually noticed that... but yer thats funny :)

hi gem welcome to the boards ....finally. why does it always take some thing really drastic to happen for things to get the ball rolling i mean naruto like doesnt get serious untill most time people are like near death.goku, wont kill because hes a plain dope and nearly gets killed a few times himself because of it

to keep the audience on edge, and because if he was serious all the time it would get boring because it would not be a shock when he goes all cool and strong... and thank u for welcoming me hehe!!

yeah but like i mean i was lucky because the first episode i saw was like one of the ones with zabuza, demon wind shuriken anybody? was so exciting i mean but it i was to see it like on a filler episode or like the konoha tv special lol that would have been the end for naruto so masashi kishimoto and i know there are others play a risky business in makin boring episodes because its not all that hard to go off an anime

if you liked it that much you wouldnt go off it easily, and the Konoha TV Special could have been way worse!!

no realy i so nearly anbandonned death note when that happened to L i mean so gutted ans konoha tv special no couldnt have been worse it was at an all time low gettin use to all that action then just slowed right down

no realy i so nearly anbandonned death note when that happened to L i mean so gutted ans konoha tv special no couldnt have been worse it was at an all time low gettin use to all that action then just slowed right down

still, it could have been worse!! remember shadows of the dead?? that was worse!! imagine it "oh, and then someone was injured. I was sad. Sakura cried. I never im a good boy" see? so be greatful!

Why did the FBI, in Death Note, go to Japan? When in reality it´s the CIA that works international, while the FBI only works within the US?

Why did the FBI, in Death Note, go to Japan? When in reality it´s the CIA that works international, while the FBI only works within the US?

That's G-14 Classified.

maybe they wasnt likejust the FBI maybe it was special agents l picked out

yeah it does gem you should watch some more episodes its such an amazing anime

i will when i get a chance!! i still need 2 watch all of Naruto up to shippuden aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"