The Dark Knight Christian Bale on the cover of GQ March 2007

lol at people complaining about his wrinkles. He is 33 for christs sake, every person i know around that age has laughter lines! Are you people farkin STUPID?!

Almost every movie start on a magazine is airburshed to hell and back. You never see them with wrinkles. DiCaprio is airbrushed, and even though he has a boys face he has quite a few wrinkles. Trust me, i met the guy close up not so long ago. But then again he is 32.

holy hell this place cracks me up :wow:

When you have a beard and long hair combined you are gonna' look a bit older. Four months from now all of us are gonna' be talking about a new Bat picture. Until then, cheers.

I greatly admire Bale's dedication to the acting craft and the way he transforms himself into the characters he portrays. But he went to far when he lost all that weight for The Machinist. Ok frankly, it was just stupid, especially since that movie made like no $$. I think it caused some damage to his skin. He lost the youthful glow that he had in American Psycho and Equilibrium. Now he looks like he's dehydrated all the time. Ironic, since Patrick Bateman was so into moisturizing.

I think I know what you are talking about. When I was watching The Prestige when it first came out, I kept thinking there was something weird going on with his face, right underneath his eyes. It kinda looked like the area under his eyes was sinking in. :csad: I wonder how much damage he actually did do to himself(long term) as a result of The Machinist.

I think I know what you are talking about. When I was watching The Prestige when it first came out, I kept thinking there was something weird going on with his face, right underneath his eyes. It kinda looked like the area under his eyes was sinking in. :csad: I wonder how much damage he actually did do to himself(long term) as a result of The Machinist.

But he's always looked that way. :huh:

But he's always looked that way. :huh:

Really? Then perhaps I haven't noticed it before. It just seemed there was something a little off to me when I was watching The Prestige that I hadn't seen before. In any case, thank the maker for Bale! :up:

Im thinking he looks more like Tony stark than Bruce Wayne there. Dunno what thats got to do with anything, I just thot it was something worth noting.

WOOHOO! 100th post!

Yeah I was thinking Tony Stark also.

Maybe he's in disguise as "Matches" Malone with a beard.

Its much healthier for Bale if Batman was filmed back to back. But it makes me feel better that hunks have bad days.

"Mary, mother of Jesus" was a terrible TV movie. But looking back at the trailer, it does seem Bale was the only good thing about it.

The trailer made it seem like Mary was responsible for everything... LOL!

whoooaaa I thought it was Jim Caviezel or Last Samurai Tom Cruise.

"Mary, mother of Jesus" was a terrible TV movie. But looking back at the trailer, it does seem Bale was the only good thing about it.

The trailer made it seem like Mary was responsible for everything... LOL!

the best part in that movie is when Jesus catches a thief who stole a loaf of bread.

Jesus: Why have you taken this loaf of bread that is not yours?

Thief: Sir, I know not of what you speak. I have not stolen this loaf of bread, I swear to God!

Jesus: Swear to MEEEE!

bale_gq5.jpg

bale_gq3.jpg

OMG!
OMG!
Too much hotness!!!
I'm about to explode!!!

(sigh)
damn it! all the good ones have to be married :(

Bale looks great:up: i guess the beard and longer hair are for the western he has been shooting

God I hate GQ. it makes me want to punch babies

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"