Cinematography

Yeah but with a main villain like Riddler, wouldn't you expect a little more green? Not that I'm complaining, I just now realized the lack of green overall, but that's not bad. With those TAS images, it's even more clear the similarities, and it's just beautiful!
Personally, I think the red lighting and palette makes the small amounts of green associated with the Riddler really pop:

Use of red on BTAS also made the Ridder more unsettling:

MV5BYjM2MjBiMWMtNGZiMi00YjBmLWIzYjYtY2RmNjYwZjliODJhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTQ0NjQzNTE@._V1_.jpg

My heart will always skip a beat every time I see something out of Batman TAS. I love it so much.
Unsurprisingly, I'm incredibly excited about The Caped Crusader. We may not have seen anything at the Fandome but everything that has been said ... music to my ears!
Great selection of stills by the way!

Batfleck with this cinematography would be the perfect live action adaptation of BTAS! In terms of looks.

Batfleck with this cinematography would be the perfect live action adaptation of BTAS! In terms of looks.

I wouldn't say perfect. Batfleck was more a brawler, BTAS Batman always appeared more as an entity in the night, shrouded by a big cape and only his eyes being seen in the darkness. Even in the closest thing to that in BvS, he still had the cape over the shoulders and the like. It'd be the perfect visual adaptation of Dark Knight Returns, if anything

The only thing Battinson needs is to put the cape over the shoulders Arkham style and he's basically Conroy Batman come to life, in terms of style

I'm not sure how plausible that would be with the design of the cape in this Batsuit design, due to the added collar, but I'd certainly be happy to see that effect come to life!

I'm not sure how plausible that would be with the design of the cape in this Batsuit design, due to the added collar, but I'd certainly be happy to see that effect come to life!

I don't see why not, I think the post AC suit had the best idea via having the cape be a separate component and attached via the shoulders. It's a minor change admittedly, but it'd be great to seeupload_2021-10-20_14-23-9.png

Dune does look stunningly eyegasm-y indeed. Still gonna just be half of a movie we probably won't get to see the rest of, Alita style. Oh well, I dig Alita too, whatever.

I love Arkhamverse but yeah, its character designs are hit or miss.

They are, but I definitely think you can take some inspiration of how they did certain features, such as the cape being attached via those little divots on the shoulders.

I stay by the fact Arkham Origins had the best designs in any of the games

Origins was great for the context. Probably the best "early years" batsuit I've ever seen, without a doubt. But the post Arkham City suit almost nails what I imagine to be the perfect batsuit. Get rid of the underwear look and shrink the ears down to around Battinson's ear length and it's perfect, for me. This slight modification to it always looked perfect bar the ears being too long
c6qgwoyncwn61.jpg

Origins was great for the context. Probably the best "early years" batsuit I've ever seen, without a doubt. But the post Arkham City suit almost nails what I imagine to be the perfect batsuit. Get rid of the underwear look and shrink the ears down to around Battinson's ear length and it's perfect, for me. This slight modification to it always looked perfect bar the ears being too long
c6qgwoyncwn61.jpg
Yeah, this suit is great. Much better than AK new batsuit, wich isn't bad but too armory.

Why did they make Bruce Look like a meathead version of Dylan McDermott?

maxresdefault.jpg

A detail I do like though is that this is actually Hush and you can tell by the faded scaring. AK Bruce does look weird though. AC Bruce isn't too bad, albeit just stylized

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"