Iron Man 2 Circular or Triangular?

protocida

Avenger
Reaction score
Which one do you prefer: The Circular Arc Reactor or The triangular Arc Reactor?

22A.jpg

21A.jpg

Most of my favorite armors have the triangular chest beam

I'm fine with both but since I must choose I'd go with the classic circle. Not that it matters much because unlike the :ww:, :cap:, :ybat:, :super:, :hal:, or :ff: symbols, the circle isn't meant to stand for anything symbol-wise.

I agree with Kedrell. Both are good by me but I gotta go with the circle.

I have nothing against the circle.. I just want to throw that out there.. It's just the Silver Centurion and Extremis are my favorites, then the classic, then the Modular, so it's just that most of my favorites have a triangle

It's not like the triangle is some new thing just for the films. It's been in the comics for a long time.

Triangle for me.

Technically, it's a pentagon.

Superman%20Classic%20Logo%20design.jpg
\

Five sides = Pentagon.

Actually a Pentagon is 5 equal sides. A diamond, while having 5 sides as well, isn't the same thing.

Five angles = pentagon.
Pentagon where all sides are the same length = regular pentagon.

diamond = rhombus = not what you think it is. at least not in geometry.

Five angles = pentagon.
Pentagon where all sides are the same length = regular pentagon.

diamond = rhombus = not what you think it is. at least not in geometry.

And since you beat me to it... I'll just endorse the above :D

The geometry-master speaks. I stand corrected. Guess I should have said rhombus.

I have nothing against the circle.. I just want to throw that out there.. It's just the Silver Centurion and Extremis are my favorites, then the classic, then the Modular, so it's just that most of my favorites have a triangle

This be that.

:im::im:

I like that they're switching it up in the movie for sake of variety, though I do prefer the circle for sure. Not that I mind the triangle, that's also cool looking.

A circle it´s the perfect form in nature, a water drop that free falls keep all this essence contain in a sphere XD

Soooo circle is for me the one :whatever:

Circular.

I like the triangle, but I just don't like changes to things that I fall in love with. I know Iron Man is always changing his armor, but yeah. :D

Atleast the new one is simular to the original Mark 3.

I love the circle because it gives the suit a classic and iconic look, but i prefer the triangle by only just a bit. Its cooler and it makes the suit look more high tech. And that's why the Mark VI looks more high tech than the IV. Similarly, the circular reactor wouldnt suit the Extremis suit.

Technically, isn't Superman's a diamond rather than a triangle?

The early golden age renditions of the logo were usually triangles.

Still, I've seen Iron Man with diamond/pentagon-shaped arc reactors too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"