Days of Future Past Classic Professor X: The Patrick Stewart Thread

The more i read from mcavoy (wrong thread btw) the more i think he doesn't lose his hair till the next film (not DOFP)

Yeah. Like I say, it's not often that I get to do a multi-million dollar film about superheroes and deal with post-traumatic stress disorder, and someone who has a serious physical disability. And yeah, that's fresh and exciting, and hopefully there's room for more of that.

:woot:

It's the first time that Stewart's Xavier get in the action (flying the jet and fighting in the temple)
Can't wait:woot:

I am intrigued as to how "in action" Patrick's Xavier will be? If the sentinels are still robots in the future then surely he cant do anything against them :S

he will use his mind powers to kung fu their ass!

otherwise i dunno :p

he will use his mind powers to kung fu their ass!

otherwise i dunno :p

It would be kinda cool I guess to adapt his powers to some form of mastermind illusion style which could explain how they havent been found until now. Perhaps astral projection where it is purely his psychic energy that distracts sentinels or even extend to giving him some basic tk with it. I know its not his powerset at all but they are giving Kitty a boost so why not ha

Maybe he will zoom through the air in that chair, firing at the Sentinels with rocket launchers or lasers in the arms of his chair...

lol...or maybe not. Maybe he can affect the future-Sentinels' brains if they have adapted to be more humanoid?

Yeah, I was thinking that as well. Xavier's chair is supped-up with weapons.

Yeah, I was thinking that as well. Xavier's chair is supped-up with weapons.

In the animated series, Xavier basically drove the x-jet into Mastermold but survived as Magneto created an energy field around the jet. It was so damn epic. Wish I could find a clip.

So can we safely assume we're getting a Patrick Stewart narration at the beginning of the movie?

I love Stewart. He's the boss. I admit I was a bit worried about...probably his age. Can he bring it anymore, is the edge still there? That last line of the trailer burned my worries to stinking ashes.

Seriously, can we just have Stewart narrate the trailers to every movie that he's in? The man could make ordering ice cream sound like the most epic thing in the world.

Seriously, can we just have Stewart narrate the trailers to every movie that he's in? The man could make ordering ice cream sound like the most epic thing in the world.

Self-motivation tapes, read by Patrick Stewart. Think about it. If he said "You will be the one to take civilization to other solar systems", I'd have to do it. Patrick told me so.

I love Stewart. He's the boss. I admit I was a bit worried about...probably his age. Can he bring it anymore, is the edge still there? That last line of the trailer burned my worries to stinking ashes.

I got real chills at that moment.

Also McKellan's line to Xavier about them fighting for so many years almost brought a tear to my eye.

That Mckellan line in the film will probably make me cry with the two of them acting like they do.

Also McKellan's line to Xavier about them fighting for so many years almost brought a tear to my eye.

YES. Difficult but deep friendships are hard to portray. That stuff with McKellen goes under the skin. Straight to the soul. This is why I'm so excited. The sense of drama and relationships seems so deep compared to many SH movies. I believe these portrayals. I don't have to pretend to care.

FcZlcRl.gif

7X0I8bq.gif

Hmmm I wish they had a different lighting inside the temple. I don't like orange-yellow hue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"