Cloak & Dagger Cloak & Dagger Season 2 Ep. 5 - Alignment Chart

Mike Murdock

Avenger
Reaction score
Ep5.jpg

Tyrone is faced with a hard decision when presented with an opportunity to clear his name; Tandy lets her anger get the best of her as she becomes frustrated with a possible dead end to her investigation into the sex trafficking ring.

Last edited:
A no spoilers PSA from Ty and some other Freeform girl. That was worth a chuckle. I am trying to hold off until Sunday. I was about to tell Alyanna that I am going now and take that last front row seat.

It was a good episode overall. Though the Ty and Tandy fight seemed out of character for him even as it sealed her cover I was tempted to watch the Batman arrival on Gotham but the reviews there were mixed

Good episode. It occurs to me that this story might actually be an allusion to the 616 origin of the characters.

I'm not entirely convinced that Connors wouldn't be indicted under these circumstances, but, even accepting that, it might at least clear Ty's name. But I'll go along with it for the premise.

I guess the thought is the uncle would make the physical evidence disappear. If not kill his nephew to protect his larger organization While Ty is no longer a cop killer, assuming Connors survives to make a public statement, Connors can't do his penance at Angola to avoid the hell of the Dark Zone if there is no indictment for him to plead guilty to.

For someone whose superpower is that she always has a knife on her Tandy is way over confident. I got a feeling the traffickers are not using conventional drugs but Roxxon dark zone stuff to take hope away from their victims. And then Tandy's light force will provide her with some supernatural protection now that she is in enemy hands.

I have a feeling that maybe the group Connors' uncle is with is connected to the sex trafficking.

"Shout" works better in dramatic fashion than "Baby One More Time."

I finally saw the episode on Tuesday. I really really enjoyed this episode, it was super good.

I loved the action sequence with Tandy. Also, Ty knew what he was talking about with that girl, Tandy should've known better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"