• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Dark Knight Come in and Join - The Sons of the Batman Forum

Hello Batman Forum posters.

I have come to notice something as of late. You guys seem to think it is okay to talk down to or insult people with differing opinions from the majority. Thats gotta end. Mmk? I've probated three people for it today and that will continue until you learn how to play nice with one another.

Believe it or not, people are allowed to not think that Bale is the second coming or that Nolan's vision is not perfect. You are allowed to disagree with them. You are allowed to debate with them. You are not allowed to insult them, flame them, or troll their threads. That includes posting those stupid "Wrong" or "****" pictures. I don't care if you so much as call the person an idiot. From this point on, if you cannot respect the opinions of other posters, you will be punished.

If you have any questions on this policy, feel free to ask in here.

This is the whole purpose of this thread and of the members of the "sons of the batman".

Lets do everything we can to support Matt and the other mods in keeping this the batboards civil.

raybia

alright, count me in!

This is the whole purpose of this thread and of the members of the "sons of the batman".

Lets do everything we can to support Matt and the other mods in keeping this the batboards civil.

raybia

Of course this also means being civil ourselves to others.

i think it had a point...once

oath.jpg

You have to wear to abide by the rules...and sacrifice a small animal.

Uh, forget that last part.

Raybia

This is the point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"