• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Dark Knight Come in and Join - The Sons of the Batman Forum

Sorry for getting you angry, Raybia.

Let me buy you a coffee, and some chocolate, and a cake.

I was only kidding with the Owl Man stuff. I didn't want to offend anyone. But I'm banned now. :(

Just wanted to tell the gang that was only kidding.

Love! :heart:

Jimmy!!!

am i seeing things?

Sorry for getting you angry, Raybia.

Let me buy you a coffee, and some chocolate, and a cake.

I was only kidding with the Owl Man stuff. I didn't want to offend anyone. But I'm banned now. :(

Just wanted to tell the gang that was only kidding.

Love! :heart:

:huh:

When did you get mad at me?

I have to say this group is ridiculous.

Jimmy did nothing wrong. He was simply trying to restore order in a target that had gone far off track. If anything people are these forums should be pleased with him - not angry.

A group like this only ends into a bunch of immature, self righteous posters who will have thinner skin than normal and report anyone who dares argues with them. I do not want that in this board. I do not want this on my board.

So I hope everyone rejects being apart of some ridiculous, thin skinned group of online vigilantes.

I have to say this group is ridiculous.

Jimmy did nothing wrong. He was simply trying to restore order in a target that had gone far off track. If anything people are these forums should be pleased with him - not angry.

A group like this only ends into a bunch of immature, self righteous posters who will have thinner skin than normal and report anyone who dares argues with them. I do not want that in this board. I do not want this on my board.

So I hope everyone rejects being apart of some ridiculous, thin skinned group of online vigilantes.
I reject. But I must say, I've seen C. Lee ban, threaten and delete posts of those who disagree with him which takes away our own free will. Anyways, what did this Jimmy guy do?

He was trying to restore order by excessively spamming a full page? :huh:

Anyway, we don't need a group, or a vigilante code for a damn message board. There's a "Report Post" button if you so desire, and there are plenty of mods around.

i must say im glad there no racism on these forums im glad everybody can get a long no matter what colour when i came to this thread i didnt know what to expect.

Why do you guys honestly need a group for something like this? Are you that bored?

He was trying to restore order by excessively spamming a full page? :huh:

Anyway, we don't need a group, or a vigilante code for a damn message board. There's a "Report Post" button if you so desire, and there are plenty of mods around.

I never said he was good at restoring order. Motive should be taken into consideration, however - and jimmy's intentions were good. The thread had been taken completely off track.

Though I agree with everything else you said completely.

I miss the old UNTITLED BATMAN BEGINS SEQUEL forum - where it had a personal, cozy feel.

Bettany, out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"