• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Comic-Con NEWS!

Retroman

Avenger
Reaction score
BB2 writer David Goyer and producer Michael Uslan will be present at the San Diego Comic Con (July 20 - 23). If you're attending it might be a good oppurtunity to ask about about the sequel.:)

Comic-Con 2006 :: Programming for Sunday, July 23

icon_justadded.gif
1:30-2:30 Blade: The Series from Spike TV— David Goyer (Batman Begins), Geoff Johns (JSA), Kirk “Sticky” Jones (“Blade”), Jill Wagner (“Krista Starr”), and other cast members will appear together for the first time ever to showcase the hot new TV series of the summer based on the Marvel Comics super-hero. Join David, Geoff and the cast for exclusive never-before-seen scenes from upcoming episodes and participate in the following Q&A session! Room 6B
Comic-Con 2006 :: Programming for Saturday, July 22

2:45-3:30 The Spirit Movie— Including a major announcement regarding the new movie featuring the beloved comics action hero! The Spirit will be coming to the big screen via a unique adaptation of Will Eisner’s engrossing story of a masked detective believed to be dead and operating out of a mausoleum, fighting crime in the dark shadows of Central City with his fists, cunning, and ingenious forms of punishment. Eisner, who originally introduced The Spirit in 1939, is considered the comic book’s master storyteller, with a name that graces the comic industry’s most prestigious awards at Comic-Con. The film will lend a modern perspective to these classic tales and will show the struggle and triumph of this powerful hero, who melts the hearts of many a femme fatale and escapes the clutches of many a super-villain using—in a unique twist to the genre—intellect and humor, without the assistance of any super powers. Participating panelists include Branded Entertainment’s Michael Uslan (Batman Begins, Constantine), Odd Lot Entertainment’s Deborah Del Prete, and Denis Kitchen, Will Eisner’s longtime agent. Hall H
Source: http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci06_prog_sat.php
http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci06_prog_sun.php

Nahh... just "The Intimidation Game II".. hehe

I'm expecting:
1)WB's OFFICIAL announcement of the sequel.
2)WB's OFFICIAL announcement of Christopher Nolan directing it.

I'm optimistic about Comic con.

Casheweyes.jpg

And you should be too...

I really wouldn't expect TOO much from Comic-Con this year for BB2.

But wouldn't it be ****in great if they announced the OFFICIAL title and who is playing The Joker. I'd die and come back to life.....magically.

Boom said:
I'm expecting:
1)WB's OFFICIAL announcement of the sequel.
2)WB's OFFICIAL announcement of Christopher Nolan directing it.

yeah thats probably it

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the movie is mentioned in the least bit. I pray that it is mentioned, but it's very likely it wont be.

The most we'll probably get is someone asking Goyer or Uslan a question about it at one of their other events, and them giving the usual "it's coming along great. I cant say much else".

Some cool poster like they are doing for the Iron man movie would be cool, but the problem is that most of the cast is busy right now.

But I would have loved an Early Teaser Poster.....but that would be extremely early.

I would have liked to see Jonathan Nolan talk about the sscript he is writing or has written so we can finally get some reall good news to bite on.

WTF... when will we get something... this blows big time... WB is still crying over SR's performance it seems...

I don't see why people are disappointed by this. Batman appearing at Comic-Con (in any shape) was a long shot to begin with. The film is two years away.

The first news we'll get of the sequel will probably be in the fall/winter, when casting starts picking up.

Boom said:
I don't see why people are disappointed by this. Batman appearing at Comic-Con (in any shape) was a long shot to begin with. The film is two years away.

The first news we'll get of the sequel will probably be in the fall/winter, when casting starts picking up.

Yeah, it aint a big deal at all.

Just bored as hell... anticipation lvl for this movie is off the charts...

FaT_tONle said:
Just bored as hell... anticipation lvl for this movie is off the charts...
On these boards maybe. In the general public, not so much.

Sort of expected this, but it's still dissapionting.

Supposedly MTV had a blip about the con earlier where they mentioned the BB team would be there, among others.

Personally I'd wait and see...

MJZ! Where the hell have ya been, man?

Boom said:
MJZ! Where the hell have ya been, man?

Boom da boom! Seems like I only post in the Smallville and James Bond forums around here anymore. We need some news, dammit!

MJZ said:
Boom da boom! Seems like I only post in the Smallville and James Bond forums around here anymore. We need some news, dammit!
No kidding. It'll be good to see the old gang again when that happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"