• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Comic Stories You’d Like To See Adapted Into An Animated Film

Superman: Speeding Bullets
Batman: Thrillkiller
Crisis on Infinite Earths (bringing back different animated series ala the live action, could be crazy!)
Superman: Emperor Joker
Superman Transformed!
Earth-2: The Kryptonian
Batman: In Darkest Knight

Last edited:
Superman: Sacrifice
images

that’s a very surprising and controversial choice, my friend.

Batman : The Man Who Laughs

Kingdom Come in animated or live-action. A definitive story that needs on-screen treatment for sure.

Wonder Womans latest comic arc that took her through the Multiverse would make for a GREAT dtv film.

Kingdom Come in animated or live-action. A definitive story that needs on-screen treatment for sure.

I think the only good part of it is the Alex Ross art, otherwise we've seen preachy Superheroes SHOULD NOT KILL stories countless times.

I think the only good part of it is the Alex Ross art, otherwise we've seen preachy Superheroes SHOULD NOT KILL stories countless times.

Ross is a artistic god for me, my ultimate artist. Personally love the GN but can see where you are coming from.

I find this to be a pretty dramatic oversimplification of this story. The struggle that lies at the heart of Kingdom Come is the question of is the tension between assuring justice and tranquility versus exertion of authoritarian influence. It asks what is the extent to which Superman, with all of his power, should impose his will for the good of humanity. It brings up lots of provocative questions involving freedom, accountability, and responsibility that go much deeper than whether superheroes should kill.

But I am firmly in the “superheroes should not kill camp” so that question doesn’t initially resonate as it is a given to me. And I’m an enormous Mark Waid fan, so I’m all in on this one.

That said, I don’t want an animated Kingdom Come because it would be hard to top the Alex Ross art. But I would be in favor of it in live action.

Knightfall but actually use Tim Drake and give him his 90s costume.

Another thought:
A Lonely Place of Dying and use flashbacks to Death in the Family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"