Other DC comic book stories you would like to see animated and sent to DVD?

How about JLA: Year One or Brave & The Bold (Hal Jordan/Barry Allen)? If they did make an animated adaptation of "Kingdom Come" would "The Kingdom" be worth doing as a follow up?

-Kingdom Come
-the full version of Death of Superman, with all the heroes and such (Blue
Beetle and Ice and Fire, and Guy Gardner and what not.)
-Crisis on Infinite Earths
-Long Halloween
-maybe the Bane story from Batman
-Raign of Supermen
-

more to come later

The Long Halloween/Dark Victory-I actually prefer DV, but obviously they would have to do TLH first.

No Man's Land

The Dark Knight Returns

A good Flash story, something like Blitz or Rogue War.

The Long Halloween/Dark Victory-I actually prefer DV, but obviously they would have to do TLH first.

No Man's Land

The Dark Knight Returns

A good Flash story, something like Blitz or Rogue War.
Hey, good to see you here Ape!

Other DC comic book stories you would like to see animated and sent to DVD?

Batman497.png

BATMAN : KNIGHTFALL:batty:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman:_Knightfall

Good answer.

Back to the topic of Kingdom Come, who would you all want to voice Superman? Would you want them to bring back either Tim Daly (Superman The Animated Series) or George Newbern (Justice League) or Adam Baldwin/Kyle MacLachlan from the "Doomsday/New Frontier" adaptations? Or someone totally new? Would you want a new voice for Wonder Woman, or would you want Susan Eisenberg to come back?

Who would y'all want doing Captain Marvel's voice? Jerry O'Connell who did Cap's voice on JLU's "Clash" or a new guy?

Kingdom Come would be amazing. But I'd only want it in Ross art style.

You guys do know Kingdom Come is suppose to happen right after New Frontier. According to Timm he plans to do Kingdom Come and The Dark Knight Returns next and Miller is suppose to come on board to help him with TDKR.

You guys do know Kingdom Come is suppose to happen right after New Frontier. According to Timm he plans to do Kingdom Come and The Dark Knight Returns next and Miller is suppose to come on board to help him with TDKR.
Yeah, All-Star Superman posted it at the end of page 1. It's cool. We're psyched.

I'd like to see Batman: Year One animated (and it'd be cool if they used the classic BTAS style for it, but I know THAT's never going to happen).
DKR, TLH, naturally. Killing Joke would be good too, but they probably have covered the Joker all they want to.
Red Son is a great story.
And the newer Flash arcs deserve adaptation.

52?

Stop spamming, drummerboy. Put everything you have to say in one post by using the edit button.

GREEN LANTERN ,wonder woman and of course new superman

there better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"