How to fix the DC Animated Original Universe

That's a good point it's like these latest films Damien Wayne is the lead in them all. I'm not buying any until Killing Joke.

Uh that's not true,among the New-52 films he's been the lead so far in SOB and BvR. In Bad Blood he took a backseat to Dick and Kate,he wasn't in Flashpoint,War and TOA. Extend it to all films we have Assault on Arkham and Gods & Monsters that didn't have him either.

I can understand why they're pushing him even if the execution is lacking. He's been the biggest breakout character of the last decade,they can use him to appeal to kids and push a new Robin that isn't Dick Grayson.

Uh that's not true,among the New-52 films he's been the lead so far in SOB and BvR. In Bad Blood he took a backseat to Dick and Kate,he wasn't in Flashpoint,War and TOA. Extend it to all films we have Assault on Arkham and Gods & Monsters that didn't have him either.

I can understand why they're pushing him even if the execution is lacking. He's been the biggest breakout character of the last decade,they can use him to appeal to kids and push a new Robin that isn't Dick Grayson.

Well SOB, BvR and TT vs JL (is looking like he us too). I haven't seen Bad Blood yet it I have little interest in there Batman world. I'm ready for sonething else and Killing Joke will be a nice deviation from that. I was talking about films inc and pist SOB you know the most recent ones.

Well SOB, BvR and TT vs JL (is looking like he us too). I haven't seen Bad Blood yet it I have little interest in there Batman world. I'm ready for sonething else and Killing Joke will be a nice deviation from that. I was talking about films inc and pist SOB you know the most recent ones.

I saw "Son of Batman" and just seemed like a lesser alternate world adventure Not on the level of the old stuff IMO.

I saw "Son of Batman" and just seemed like a lesser alternate world adventure Not on the level of the old stuff IMO.

100%, I think the quality has been dipping for a while. It's only the odd turn that it goes back to been good again.

The only way to save DCAU is reintroduce Bruce Timm and do a big event 3-5 parter Movie like the Apolokis of 2009.

JL vs TT has put the animated movies back on the right track. As I mentioned before a longer run time DID help solve many issues.
WB should focus on putting enjoyable material and that imo means putting the JL properties on hold for now and focusing on Teen Titans.

Are there any plans for a sequel to Throne of Atlantis? I think they should try making an annual film in that series adapting a certain major event. Next event they could adapt should be Forever Evil, and then, Darkseid War after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"