Confession is good for the Hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To show the awesome meal they just made? To show people this amazing looking thing they're about to eat? Proof they weren't halfway across town murdering a hooker?

LOL. So he was shoplifting, or did he purchase them but didn't put them in bag?

He just didn't use the bag. It was kind of sad because he was thrown down to the ground and had no idea what was going on.

He just didn't use the bag. It was kind of sad because he was thrown down to the ground and had no idea what was going on.

It seems then that the store security overstepped their boundaries. They're also lucky the guy didn't break anything when he brought down.

It was ridiculous. I was just being let in as it happened and I'm not sure of the outcome.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your responses!

just know you're not alone. It's not your fault. A failure doesn't work 36 hours a week supporting his/her family

Well, it still feels that way. Like no matter what I do, I feel as if I should be doing more....

i know how you feel. i've lost way too many people in Novembers so I hate Novembers.

i'm also a 27 year old who lives with her parents cuz she cant afford to move out. i feel like a complete failure and I know that feeling won't change until i'm out on my own

Every time I got even close to being able to get out, something catastrophic happens and I start right back at square one. I used to joke that someone must have cursed us to have bad luck in November...that doesn't sound so far fetched, now!

I'm very sorry you're going through those things right now. I do hope everything turns out ok for you.

Thanks so much! I hope they do too.

My condolence for the ones you lost

You can still make things better, even if it takes a long time. spideyboy_1111 is right, you're not a failure

Well, for some reason I still feel like one. My role in the family has been kind of the mediator, the peace-keeper. Now here's something that I don't know how to fix....and it's really stressing me out. :csad:

Black Friday brings out the worst in absolutely *everyone*, be they a customer or employee.

i'm also a 27 year old who lives with her parents cuz she cant afford to move out. i feel like a complete failure and I know that feeling won't change until i'm out on my own
I actually know a bunch of people who spent their 20s living with their parents because it just made financial sense. Even my cousin, who lived in the city for a while and has a job, recently moved back in with her parents because it just made more financial sense than to keep paying for her own expensive apartment. Saving money is better than the longer commute.

My fiance even had a well-paying job but lived with his parents during that time because it simply didn't make sense to spend $2000/month for an apartment he'd only sleep in. He's 30.

I mean, there's pride but there's also common sense. It sounds like both you and TinkTonks are doing the best you can.

Well, for some reason I still feel like one. My role in the family has been kind of the mediator, the peace-keeper. Now here's something that I don't know how to fix....and it's really stressing me out. :csad:
Yeah, my dad got seriously stressed out when my mom had bad physical problems a few years ago. He couldn't fix her. He'd seriously scare my sister sometimes by locking himself in the study and just screaming.

My mom is doing much better now, but there's still this huge thing about the man of the house being able to fix everything. Sometimes you just can't.

Some people's parents or families are easier to live and get along with than others of course but I'd advise anyone to live at home as long as they can. As long as you gt a job and are not just free loading, it's legit. Plus, paying rent sucks and room mates are scumbags, even if they're your friends. Heck, especially if they're your friends.

Some people's parents or families are easier to live and get along with than others of course but I'd advise anyone to live at home as long as they can. As long as you gt a job and are not just free loading, it's legit. Plus, paying rent sucks and room mates are scumbags, even if they're your friends. Heck, especially if they're your friends.
Paying rent is nice if you don't like housework or having to take care of things after they break. :oldrazz: I have a pretty kickass landlord, who gets things fixed the day after we email him. One time all our sinks backed up and his handyman came the same day, attempting to fix things himself and going to the hardware store twice. When that didn't work, he called his trusted plumber who came out at 8am the following day (a SATURDAY) to crawl under our apartment and replace all our old pipes.

We would have been pretty SOL had that been a place we owned. I mean, where do you start on getting a good plumber?!

Also, my boss owned a house once. Then Hurricane Katrina flooded it and they had to take care of the damage. He says he will never own a house again. :funny:

My wife pays for the apartment. Bwahaha. :o

I confess that the only part of this election I actually care about is who ends up the county sheriff in Phoenix.

Al I want is for this guy to win again:

jon-runyan.jpg

My wife pays for the apartment. Bwahaha. :o
I pay for the bulk of our rent too. My fiance works freelance at home (no set hours), so he does laundry, takes out the trash, and cleans up after the cat. :oldrazz:

I pay for all of the car insurance, cable, and most of the necessities...which, with my wife, probably adds up to more than the rent itself. :o

I confess I voted for...

[BLACKOUT]Amanda Brown on The Voice. I think I may have a crush on her. [/BLACKOUT] :atp:

Paying rent is nice if you don't like housework or having to take care of things after they break. :oldrazz: I have a pretty kickass landlord, who gets things fixed the day after we email him. One time all our sinks backed up and his handyman came the same day, attempting to fix things himself and going to the hardware store twice. When that didn't work, he called his trusted plumber who came out at 8am the following day (a SATURDAY) to crawl under our apartment and replace all our old pipes.

We would have been pretty SOL had that been a place we owned. I mean, where do you start on getting a good plumber?!

I only hate paying rent because of how much cash I'd save a month if I didn't have to. Same with paying my half of the utility as well. The freedom is rewarding though.

And our maintenance man is pretty quick about getting things fixed around here, which is good, because me and my roomie can be pretty clueless when it comes to diy.

I didn't use the garbage disposal in the sink for weeks. Turns out there's a reset button underneath. :o

I only hate paying rent because of how much cash I'd save a month if I didn't have to. Same with paying my half of the utility as well. The freedom is rewarding though.

And our maintenance man is pretty quick about getting things fixed around here, which is good, because me and my roomie can be pretty clueless when it comes to diy.

I didn't use the garbage disposal in the sink for weeks. Turns out there's a reset button underneath. :o
You'd still have to pay a mortgage if you owned. Unless you paid cash or were staying there rent-free. Or were living with your parents who had to pay once upon a time. :funny:

For a while my fiance and I were seriously considering buying a Tumbleweed Tiny House and traveling around the country with it. Bonus: if there's a forest fire or hurricane warning, we'd just hitch it up and ride it outta there. :funny:

You'd still have to pay a mortgage if you owned. Unless you paid cash or were staying there rent-free. Or were living with your parents who had to pay once upon a time. :funny:

For a while my fiance and I were seriously considering buying a Tumbleweed Tiny House and traveling around the country with it. Bonus: if there's a forest fire or hurricane warning, we'd just hitch it up and ride it outta there. :funny:

If I was living with someone from my family I'd be paying them cash to help with bills for sure. I'd still be saving more a month than I do now. I'd save a little on everything including food and gas though realistically I'd probably waste more money on junk I don't need and not save much at all.

Also, I wouldn't even consider buying a house right now. Maybe ever. :o

I do like being able to grab my stuff and move from place to place easily, not being tied down to something like that.

I also confess that I don't understand why people take pictures of their food.
It looks good
I don't get the point of that either, even less when I want to dig in and get the "Wait, I'll take a picture of the dish first, don't touch a thing"

i agree with you spideyville, some people just share too much on social media. i thought instagram was just supposed to be for photography but now ppl make stupid text grams or whatever they're called which are a waste imo

I confess my admiration to the boards "no foul language" rule, communication is nicer with that rule applied, I wish people follow it more in real life

I confess I let the election get the best of me and I started ranting about politics and getting in political arguments with friends and family again. I hate it when I do that. I sincerely do. It's a part of me that I don't want to deal with and I know others don't want to as well. It took my Astronomy Lecture to put things back in perspective and slap me back to reality. When you look at the scope and scale of the Universe and Solar System, our political squabbling amounts to a whole lot of annoying nonsense.

I confess that I am atheist, bisexual, and politically independent. My parents would pretty much want me dead if they knew, haha.
Oh, and I confess I am a brony.

Prayed twice this morning...Dad answered the door and a Church man was there...believe a Christian Church, and they got to a talking and my dad might go one night. I, on the other hand, felt a bit threatened, so I prayed twice for strength to Mother Earth/Gaia. :dry: maybe that makes me a bad person, I dunno, but I'm glad I didn't get out of bed and answer the door...would had been awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"