Connecting BR w/ BF

spideyman101

Civilian
Reaction score
In my honest opinion, Batman Returns and Batman Forever both didn't really match. Duh, I mean, Burton and Schumacher are two totally different people (no kidding, huh? :oldrazz:)

But I'd like to see WB hire someone else to come in and make a film that will better connect Returns with Forever.

Have the scenery somewhat a mix of Burton's Gotham and Schumacher's Gotham. The bat suit will look very similar to BR's suit. Kilmer plays Batman. Catwoman makes a last appearance, with her exiting with her death. Chase Meridian is introduced (Scarlet Johanson). Harvey Dent's story is played out where he becomes Two-Face (not with Tommy Lee Jones). Have Black Mask make his appearance. Edward Nygma (Jim Carey) be hired for Wayne Enterprises, who has a new facility to work in.

Only problem would be casting Alfred and Gordon...

Have the tone of the film more like Batman 89 then Forever.

I think if they tied it in better, it'd look better. Give a better intro to both Two-Face and Nygma. Exit Catwoman's story. Chase Meridian is not a love interest of Bruce's, but she certainly has a big part in this film. Maybe Silver St. Cloud could be the love interest?

Rachel McAdams as Silver:
rachel-mcadams-picture-6.jpg

Im not so sure about this, actually I am sure, it wouldnt work.

i think it would be better if it was a cartoon like the Gotham Knight they're doing.

Um, why would you have Black Mask in there? A character who made no appearance in either BR or BF... Just a question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"