Logan Costumes of Wolverine 3

I hope some easter eggs in this movie for the costume he wore during this new timeline

I'm kind of disapointed with Hugh jackman's old Logan look. I was hoping for him to look way older. Like imagine if Hugh Jackman lived to be like a hundred and fourty. Imagine how his face would look.

I'm kind of disapointed with Hugh jackman's old Logan look. I was hoping for him to look way older. Like imagine if Hugh Jackman lived to be like a hundred and fourty. Imagine how his face would look.

Its only been a year since we last saw him. He's aged since then but it might look a bit ridiculous if they overdid it

Why should he look like if Hugh Jackman would be 140 years old?

The character doesn't even look that old in Old Man Logan.

Why should he look like if Hugh Jackman would be 140 years old?

The character doesn't even look that old in Old Man Logan.

I never read old man logan. But I read a story that I think takes place in the same timeline. In that story, Xavier was a ghost who followed Logan around. When Logan talks to Xavier, people assume he's taking to himself.

He looked a lot older in that story than he does in this trailer. Ever since reading that I hoped he would look like that.

I never read old man logan. But I read a story that I think takes place in the same timeline. In that story, Xavier was a ghost who followed Logan around. When Logan talks to Xavier, people assume he's taking to himself.

He looked a lot older in that story than he does in this trailer. Ever since reading that I hoped he would look like that.

Even if that were the case, the movies have never been literal adaptations of any story. Not to mention, Wolverine is several inches taller than he should be for one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"