• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Superman Returns Could You Do Better?

Could you do better? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes i could first of i wouldn’t add the darn kid that’s a big no, second i would show the powerful bond that Clark has with his parents and in the case of Returns Martha Kent. The Suit would be brighter as well as a bigger built Superman. Also Kryptonite would have its lasting effect and not just when a scene calls for it. Superman would well act like Superman (which means no flying all the way to an ex house and then proceeding to not only spy on her but listen to a private conversation between a man and his woman). More action for example a good scene a terrorist is holding a building hostage and then detonates a bomb but as the bomb sets of Superman fly’s so fast grabs the F.B.I agents that were close to the terrorist and blows on the bomb freezing it before the explosion consumes the building. The film would also be brighter and i would give the audience an in dept look at just what the big deal is about metropolis (the city of the future). Also the world would truly show resentment towards Superman for leaving them for 5 years and not just accept him back the moment he lands i would have him earn his right back into the peoples hearths. Another good thing would be to have a touching scene with Lois it would go something like this. Superman: I am sorry i left Lois i didn’t, couldn’t tell you i was leaving I wasn’t sure if i would even make the journey or if the ship was strong enough.

Lois: So you left me.. us for a journey you weren’t even sure you would survive.

Superman: Yes

Lois looks at him shocked and surprised

Lois: Why

Superman: When i heard scientist claim they had located Krypton i had to see if there were any survivors or if they needed help.

Lois: Where there

Superman Turns around jaws clench(the way Welling does eyes stare into the distance)

Superman: The place was a graveyard there was no one there but the vastness of empty space.

Lois approaches him about to place her hands on his broad shoulders then hesitates

Lois: I…. am sorry

Superman Smiles his face returning to the warmth he always reflexes.

Superman: Its ok Lois i may have been born on krypton but earth is my home.

And well you guys get the idea.

Anyway there would be tons more action and at the end i would have Braniacs ship heading to earth but it wouldn’t be seeing clearly just as a shooting star just after supes does his fly by.
sound very promising...
too bad... we were getting a limited vision director who only have these two ideas... 1. son and the father 2. let's kick the hell of superman in the movie.

The flaws in SR cannot be fixed. They are there, and whats done is done. The only logical route at this point is to expand upon SR. However, even addressing certain things from SR, and "fixing" them, they are still flaws in SR. Unless they make a new movie, it can't be fixed.
I say start from scratch and forget this attempted abomination. First off, get a different director. Next, a script that moves on to a different villian other than Lex for a change. After that, bring back the right outfit for him to wear. Anyway, you get the gist..

I say start from scratch and forget this attempted abomination. First off, get a different director. Next, a script that moves on to a different villian other than Lex for a change. After that, bring back the right outfit for him to wear. Anyway, you get the gist..
Please read my post. You can not deviate from the story Singer made, you just have to give your own version of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"