World Create your own X-Character.

Jump
Has uncontrolled, powerful teleportation abilities, these mostly kick in when shes scared or shocked, teleporting herself or others around her. She has a prostetic (sp) hand where she teleported into a wall at a young age when her powers first kicked in, and now is afraid to use her teleporting abilities deliberately.
Also has a far more controlled, though less powerful "x-ray" vision. Combined these two abilities would make her a very skilled teleporter, as she would be perfectly aware of where she would be teleporting whatever she is teleporting, if you get me? But for that darned fear.

Personality wise, pretty scittish, nice person but quite withdrawn. Actually pretty great sense of humour, but most jokes are whispered under her breath. Once someone gets to know her, and she lets her guard down, they'll be amused by her constantly.
Shes very light skinned with very dark brown hair, with emerald green eyes that really stand out.
Doesn't dress to be noticed, nothing that stands out, except a large amount of jewellery.
Costume: Navy blue jacket, always zipped up, and pants, scarlet red glove over prostetic hand, and hiking boots.

Name:Eric Albritton

Powers: Frozen Fire (ice+fire combined) and the ability to surround himself in flames

Codename: Cire

Status: Currently living on the streets of NY after running away from an orphanage because he made a room burn down after finding out he was a mutant on accident.

His parents were killed from being in a car crash.

I have created so many characters, that I don't think I even remember them all. ^_^;

code: name ethereal or wisp

real: name benjamin

history: also unknown thinks himself to be a ghost instead of a mutant doesnot know how long he has been in this form

powers: at some traumatic point in his life (possible death of hole family except for him) his mutant ability kicked in turning him in to a almost transparent ethereal form. unable of conact almost completely unless in a hightened emotional state, as when trying to remember past/accident. can pass through anything and float a small distance off the ground. has moderate to strong telekinetic ability, mostly untapped. can also moderate translucency to become almost nontransparent or almost completely invisible.

side note: in beginning thinks himself a ghost, hard to get him to do things unless hes interested maybe after a while can except that he is still alive and just a mutant.:xmen: :xmen: :cyclops: :wolverine :xmen:

Code name: Source
Appearance: Short, black, curly hair. Large, bushy beard and mustache. Around 6'1, 210lbs. Mildly skinny build. Green eyes. Normally wears blue jeans, and a black t-shirt.
Powers: Has the ability to absorb any type of energy, from electricity, to heat, to kinetic energy. Body is completely invulnerable to energy strikes, which are automatically absorbed on contact. Constantly absorbs trace body heat and sunlight without even knowing.

He can use this energy that he absorbs in a variety of ways. The first way is projecting it. He can project it from any area of his body but prefers his hands, just because it's easier. He can use this energy projection ina number of ways though, by flying, giving himself more physical strength, making his sense extra accute, or even moving objects. Has mild telepathic awareness. His body puts this energy to use by giving him mild regenrative capabilities, and making his body work much more machine like. Ian can't get sick.

Because Ian's body uses up so much energy it can be hard to sustain such high levels of energy at all times. If he would lose too much energy, he would go in to a coma, or possibly die.

Personality: Ian is very eccentric. He spends most of his time playing video games and collecting action figures. He was emotionally and physically abused as a child and teenager, which makes him hate violence. Ian is very intent on finding a purpose in life, and he thinks he can find his purpose with the use of his mutant powers. Ian is also very open about his lack of belief in a God, and his proclaimed Athiesim.

Code name: Blight
Appearance: No one has seen Blight outside of his ice form
Powers: Blight can control ice, and freeze air molecules, but has very little control over his power. Because of this, his body is completely encapsulated in ice. Everything he touches is at least frost bitten. He can do practically anything with his ice manipulation.
Personality: Blight believes that life is Hell. He hates his mutant powers, and he hates that he cannot touch another human being. But, Blight is a very poetic individual. He believes that he is a great example of poetic irony, in the fact that he is not dead, but not alive, and doomed to never touch another human again. He wnats to find some one to create a suit to contain his ice form.

Code name: Door
Appearance: Brian keeps his head shaven, but would have blonde hair. Brown eyes. Very muscular build. Around 6'4, 250lbs. Is normally seen wearing suits, mainly black.
Powers: Brian can open up "doors" to other places. The doors range in size, and the range that they can teleport someone is unknown. Recently Brian has been able to create doors to other places in time, but cannot control what time they go to yet.
Personality: Brian was in the military for nearly 20 years. After his military service ended, he had a top secret job int he military. Brian is a weapons expert, and an expert at hand-to-hand combat, and acutally prefers to not use his powers in combat. Brian is very no non-sense, and has no hobbies or interests outisde of the military, weapons, and mutants.

Code Name-Echo(prefers this name)
Real Name-Sequoia Wilson
Age-18
Appearance-Female Nightcrawler-ish. Tail, blue skin,,yellow eyes, black hair almost always kept in ponytail. Often wears a white t-shirt, trenchcoat, and tan cargos.
Power-Mostly telepathy and telekinesis, but something about her telepathy allows her to copy a mutant ability she sees. Her copying ability is unreliable, however-some powers are too complicated for her to copy and some only work some of the time.
Personality-Echo's good friend was killed my military men when she was young just because she was a mutant, leaving Echo angry with the human race, especially military soildiers. She is fiesty and has a fiery temper, often getting her in to trouble.

Code Name: Dane
Height: 6' and growing, i vision him at 6'6 at full growth
Weight: 210 and growing.
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Known Relatives: None

Powers: Superhuman strength, speed, endurance and agility. None of which is close to peak ability. skin and bones are 10times thicker than normal which makes him resistant to injury. Has limited weather munipulation powers that could grow with experience. Can fire lightning from his fingertips. He seems to be able to go days without eating or drinking. The full range of powers and abilities have not been touched.

History : Dane remembers nothing of his life prior to him turning 14. He awoke in a grassy field with nothing but the clothes on his back and rock tied around his neck. Dane believes that he is the illigitimate son of Thor and a human women, and the rock is a piece of Mjolnir. None of which has been verified. He keeps to himself as he has had no known experience with other people.

What a fun thread!:D

Codename: Season
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Hair: Black (long)
Eyes: Blue normally (red when angry, gray when sad, yellow when happy, & pink when embarrassed)

Powers: Season's powers are that of the weather...however she cannot control them....The power that Season can possess actually depends on her emotional stat at the time. For example....
When angry she unintentionally may summon tornados or hurricanes
When sad Season cast a quiet rainstorm
When happy Season can cast lightining bolts at will

Wisp: (Robert Graham) He has a kind of Telekinisis by touch, meaning He has all the normal Telekinisis powers but has too come in Physical contact with the object, meaning He can move a car but has too be touching it, can also use this power to fly, by holding an object and using it too move.
He also can teleport objects He has come in contact with trough an alternate reality, much like Night Crawler. Wisp has also shown a Resistance too the powers of other Mutants, mainly Psychic. He also seems too eat alot, but keeps His weight at a steady 225. Also has a natural knack for electronics building.

Birthplace: PA.

Race: Cuacasian

How he looks: Some what Bulky, with broad Shoulders, Dark Brown hair not very short,
He looks older than 14.

Personality: Cool, fun, not uptight, but not super out there like cartoon networks Beast Boy, almost every thing He sees He can do, He is good at every thing but great at Few things. Wisp is some what Quiet, and does'ent really butt in on any one's buisiness.

Family: parents gave Him up for adoption, He tries too find them, He know's they had too do it, and does'ent really feel anger at them for it.

(PS, I just noticed that some one else has named their character Wisp, Im sorry, I did'ent mean to steal any one idea, I posted this before I saw that, but they had two names i think so i guess it won't be that big a deal, I can rename Him if I must.)

Sry this is kinda late (like a year late) but here is a picture of Bandit...........vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
banditcolor-clay.jpg

Sorry guys, but the comic fell through. My artist left and I couldn't find a replacement. But I am working on a classic superhero team title and I'd love to use some of your characters so keep going!

Lets see how many I can throw your way.

Priestess
Katelyn Wachowski
power: can open a diminsional rift in her chest through which she summons creatures, usually of myth. generally she can control the creatures through telepathic commands. the large she has to make the hole, the more effort it takes. it is usually about the size of a volleyball. also, if she calls something too intelligent through, it can ignore her commands. the biggest hole she has opened was the size of a door to bring out a gryphon to ride on, and that damn near killed her.
Abilities: she is a prodigy with a doctorate in both anthropology and Mythology.
Weapons: a staff with a ornate top she occasionally uses to defend herself, if she can't bring herself to open the whole.
she was raised in a pampered home, and pampered further when she went to live at Harvard with her Uncle so she could continue learning, and eventually teach there.
Weaknesses. holding the gate open too long, opening it too wide can all not just tire her, but hurt her. also she is socially inept when it comes to kids her own age.

Gore
Phinias (Fin) Reichart
Power: can generate cells. usual ways of utilizing this power include enhancing his bones and muscles. this also allows him to heal instantly from any thing except having his head flattened. as a matter of psychological war-far in combat, he will often use his own bones as weapons... after he has ripped them from his body.
Abilities: high threshold for pain, quite witty
Weapons: femur, meta-carpals, ribs, etc.
Weaknesses: he isn't very good at picking up hints. and he will often rush headlong into things he shouldn't. also, after expeneding large amounts of cells, he must eat ravenously to replenish his nutrient supply.
he is a dark guy with a gallows style humor. (just imagine those guys at school who wear the "I hear voices, and they don' tlike you" shirts

Moss
Enrique Juarez
Power: control of plants growth. also his digestive system cannot handle meat or dairy or eggs (anything that comes from an animal)
Abilities: bilingual (Spanish/English), lock pick, very low morals, Catholic
Weapons: bamboo staffs, thorn wrapped knuckles, poison-Ivy whips.
Weakness: digestive system, must have seed to grow a plant, pride
former gang-member, big on latino pride (family from beliez not mexico, this is a pet peeve of his).

Brillo
Roger Walters
Powers: his hair is metal and he can control its growth and movement. this requires him to have a high need for metallic nutrients.
Abilities: nothing extra special, can play the guitar.
Weapons: his hair (ALL of his hair)
Weakness: need for metallic nutrients, and he is often listliss, not really sure where he belongs.

Here's a couple ideas for powers that I've played with in my imagination, nothing final so there's lots of if's and maybe's. Haven't really came up with any codenames.

1: Ability to force muscle filaments out through the skin, and control their movement, also being able to fuse them together for a longer and weave muscles together for a thicker and stronger tendril. This would also mean practically instantaneous healing for muscle tissue, but not for blood veins, bones, internal organs etc. Character's muscles would need to have very high tensile strength for this to be useful. Normal strength might also be augmented, but that could be kept down by making the bones only as strong as normal human's, meaning that trying to utilize full muscle strength while they're inside the body would crush the bones. Another obvious weakness is that spreading the muscle filaments around makes the body itself weaker, wearing it down to a sack of skin and bones.

2: Ability to control the temperature of things physically touched (of course this includes air, and heat is always conducted onwards, both ways). Possible ability to fly by expanding air by heating and compressing by freezing the air at different ends of the body, thus creating small local wind to support the body (probably not possible by strictly real-world physics, but then again I don't understand how Banshee could fly by utilizing a sonic scream). Also requires invulnerability to extreme temperatures for the power to be of any use. Weaknesses would be obvious danger to nearby people, and dangers from secondary effects of temperature (drowning in metal you've just thoughtlessly melted would be a rather embarrassing way to go). Lots of fun applications for this power. Heat stroke, conductivity, shockwaves... Though if you were to cause a shockwave by quickly heating the air around you, causing it to expand explosively, you would probably be crushed as air rushes back.

I'm not totally satisfied with either of these. Number one reminds me too much of Angelo Espinosa, and feels too powerful and uninspired.

Zoken said:
Lets see how many I can throw your way.

Priestess
Katelyn Wachowski
power: can open a diminsional rift in her chest through which she summons creatures, usually of myth. generally she can control the creatures through telepathic commands. the large she has to make the hole, the more effort it takes. it is usually about the size of a volleyball. also, if she calls something too intelligent through, it can ignore her commands. the biggest hole she has opened was the size of a door to bring out a gryphon to ride on, and that damn near killed her.
Abilities: she is a prodigy with a doctorate in both anthropology and Mythology.
Weapons: a staff with a ornate top she occasionally uses to defend herself, if she can't bring herself to open the whole.
she was raised in a pampered home, and pampered further when she went to live at Harvard with her Uncle so she could continue learning, and eventually teach there.
Weaknesses. holding the gate open too long, opening it too wide can all not just tire her, but hurt her. also she is socially inept when it comes to kids her own age.

Gore
Phinias (Fin) Reichart
Power: can generate cells. usual ways of utilizing this power include enhancing his bones and muscles. this also allows him to heal instantly from any thing except having his head flattened. as a matter of psychological war-far in combat, he will often use his own bones as weapons... after he has ripped them from his body.
Abilities: high threshold for pain, quite witty
Weapons: femur, meta-carpals, ribs, etc.
Weaknesses: he isn't very good at picking up hints. and he will often rush headlong into things he shouldn't. also, after expeneding large amounts of cells, he must eat ravenously to replenish his nutrient supply.
he is a dark guy with a gallows style humor. (just imagine those guys at school who wear the "I hear voices, and they don' tlike you" shirts

Moss
Enrique Juarez
Power: control of plants growth. also his digestive system cannot handle meat or dairy or eggs (anything that comes from an animal)
Abilities: bilingual (Spanish/English), lock pick, very low morals, Catholic
Weapons: bamboo staffs, thorn wrapped knuckles, poison-Ivy whips.
Weakness: digestive system, must have seed to grow a plant, pride
former gang-member, big on latino pride (family from beliez not mexico, this is a pet peeve of his).

Brillo
Roger Walters
Powers: his hair is metal and he can control its growth and movement. this requires him to have a high need for metallic nutrients.
Abilities: nothing extra special, can play the guitar.
Weapons: his hair (ALL of his hair)
Weakness: need for metallic nutrients, and he is often listliss, not really sure where he belongs.

As many as you want. The team will have The JLA's stature in the world. The JSA's sense of history. The membership of the Legion and there will be teens. And remember more girls!

Birth Name: Alexander Allen Carter
Alias: Hydro

Powers: As in being a teenager, Hydro does not yet know the full strength of his powers. Hydro has the ability to control and manipulate the water in the air and in others around him, allowing him to create water walls, shoot powerful blasts of water, pick up and throw others around him, and fly by propelling the water in the air surrounding him. The walls that he creates are impassible except for those whom can teleport. When scared or angered, his powers grow rapidly, allowing him to experiment with the water.

Another Mutant Idea

Birth Name: Cody Robert Carter (Twin of Alexander Allen Carter A.K.A. Hydro)
Alias: Static

Powers: Static, being the twin of Hydro, does not yet fully know how to control his powers, just like his brother. But them being twins doesn't help the connection with opposite powers. When touching each other, they can form an electrical storm, hardly under control by both of them combined. Static has the ability to manipulate electricity in the air surrounding him, giving him the ability to "shock" things around him. He can fly just like Hydro. Static can teleport through electric portals, some of which include: outlets, electrical storm clouds, and others. Together, Static and Hydro always work as a team in whatever they do. They are almost invincible when using their powers to its fullest effect, they can creat a powerful electric water spout that is indestructible by anyone except themselves.

you said you needed more girls, so here ya go! I had to tweek the character a bit, she was looking a bit too strong.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Name: Aleik Roberts

Code name: Kasmos

Birthplace: New Orleans, Louisiana

Race: Cajun

Appearance: Long blonde hair that's always in a ponytail, periwinkle eyes (genetically green, they changed when her powers manifested), about 5' 9", usually dressed in dark colors, boots and fingerless gloves.

Personality: lonerish and occasionally b****y, Kasmos usually has excelent control over her emotions lest her powers go haywire.

Bio: Aleik's powers manifested early, before she had the telepathy necesary for control, and damn near killed her before her mother gave up and asked Xavier for help. He forced his way through her mental barriers and shut down then 7 year old Aleik's powers, landing them both in a coma. A mysterious young man by the name of Draken keeps both Aleik and Xavier alive, then... blah... (there's a lot about Apocalyps here, it's part of one of my fanfics). Kasmos joins X-Revolution, a band of renagade mutants trying to defeat Apocalyps. But where are the X-Men while they're doing this: either dead or being cowardly little school girls, just depends. They win, Mutant Rights are gained, pretty much everyone's dead, and now it's sequel time!

Powers: Dominate telepathy and telekinesis, slight empathy, and an underpower of stardust.
Stardust: selectively active in younger possessers, those who manifest in their teen years (either natuarally or by force) must have previously manifested (either naturally or by force) strong telepathic abilities. Without said powers, the stardust begins to back up into the mutants system and begins to destroy them. This causes severe hallucinations, and forces the possessor into a coma. While the mutant is battling on the Astral Plane, the stardus is eating at their bodies. By the time it destroys their minds, the body has been reduced to silver-blue ash.
------------------------------------------------------------

I've got others, so just tell me if anyone's interested in seeing them.
Guys: Poisyn, Inazuma, Deathblade, Lunar, Ember
Girls: Phantom, Akiryu, Shadow/ Shinatoa (same character, but Shinatoa has no memory), Nightshade, Orion

Code name: DeVille
Hair color: blonde
Ethnicity: Russian
Accesory: Whip or Fan
Abilities: (passive) Sin Empath - able to amplify & manipulate deadly sin in others such as Pride, Gluttony, Lust, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, & Envy to cause their demise. Later in life manifests Active powers.
Good Companions with: Emma Frost and Madelyne Prior

History
A Madame notorious in hosting illegal activities such as Brothels, Underground gambling, provider of women to Crime Lords and Gangs, and owner of numerous Strip clubs. But was raped by one of her her clients and left D.o.a. Her body was found by insane scientists and was experimented with. After Experimentation she developed a mutant ability and becomes a Sin Empath. After finding out what has happened to her, she retaliates by killing them on the inside by slowy poisoning their minds and turning the scientists against each other using the seven deadly sins. She is now the Queen of the Crime World after taking over the position of the Crime Lord that Raped her. 9 months later she gave birth to Lucille Kozacuk.

Code name: J`adore
Hair color: Amber
Ethnicity: Russian
Accesory: none
Abilities: varies with which personality is active.
(Lucille) Good: Hands of God: Heals , Wings of Gabriel ability of flight
(Cecille) Bad: Soul of Hades - black fire, Eyes of Medusa - Can temporarily turn people to stone.

History
Her mothers unfortunate past with the experimentation made her mutation unstable, giving her the abilities of god like proportions she was almost unparralled. She manifested a "Split Personality" after birth; good & evil, when her mother had numerous complications. She was M.I.A after her encounter with Apocalypse. she was later found with Amnesia and was un-aware of her extreme gifts which remained dormant for 5 years until her mother Samantha found her and helped her regain her memory.

Code name: Fallacy
Hair color: Brunette
Eyes: Brown
Ethnicity: Irish
Occupation: former circus performer turned Right Hand of DeVille.
Abilities: (passive) Illusionist, mid-level Psychic,

History
When her gifts of Illusion was discovered. she was cast out of her small town, and was considered an abomination. She was forced to join a traveling Circus, and became well known as a performer. Due to jealousy of other performers, she was framed of murdering fellow Magician, Luke Pint. Once again she set out to start a new life, and tried get away from her past. She was found by DeVille and became 1/3 of the Elite Squad along with DeVille and Pursian.

Code name: Pursian
Hair color: Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Ethnicity: Peruvian & Brazilian
Abilities: (passive) Cat-like abilities, mid-level Psychic, premonition, 9 lives.

History
Developed mutant Cat-Like abilities at the age of 16, when she was accidently pushed by her then boyfriend to a 8 story building, and landed on her feet with no scratches. After her strange incident, she was able to communicate with felines, had nine lives, and was more cunning, and deadly than all felines, lions, tigers, etc combined . At 18 she became a stripper at night and a dancer at day practiced Capoiera & Ballet. Was recruited by DeVille to be her right hand.

Name: Ellynna LeBlanc
Code name: Phantom
Birthplace: Mideval France
Race: demi-god
Appearance: it changes, usually the form of a young child (about 2' 3") with bright blue eyes.
Personality: childish most of the time, she enjoys confusing people by speaking French, even if she knows they don't understand.
Bio: Can't speak English verbally due to damage to her vocal cords during her "death", she understands the language and speaks it telepathically. She and her brother (Poisyn) were killed in Mideval France for what was passed of as sorcery, but was really telekinesis. Phantom likes to get even with people, and is employed by Magneto to help get rid of the X-Men. Though she stays in the form of a child most of the time, she uses an older form during training or just to turn a few heads. She has a bad habit of rolling her eyes and insulting Magneto, not to mention asserting her athority as a demi-god. Even with as much power as she has, there's still a few people who've beat her... both physically and on the Astral Plain. (Jean, Xavier, Shadow, her brother)
Powers: Telepathy/ telekinesis, the ability to biomorph (turn into anything with a pulse). secondary mutation turns her blood into the anti-toxin to the poisons her brother's body makes naturally.

Name: Jacques LeBlanc
Code name: Poisyn
Birthplace: Mideval France
Race: Demi-God
Appearance: it changes, usually a teenage boy with acid green eyes and hair, a good build, and random scars.
Personality: kinda perverted, unusually spontaineous and he's gay (first person to call him 'queer' will be lucky this is the internet)
Bio: Went through the death thing with Phantom, became a demi-god, went back to Earth to help Akiryu and Gambit help Magneto get rid or Xavier (dude... deja vu). He noticed that his body still made toxins when he regained a physical body, which meant that he still had to wear a second skin that controlled what his body did except for movement. He and Akiryu go to New Orleans to help teach at an orphange/ school for the disabled/ Cajun version of Xavier's School, some fanfic-based stuff happens that he's not part of, Poisyn get's himself killed... again... and some more fanfic-based stuff happens that doesn't involve him.
Powers: Telepathy/ telekinesis, biomorph, secondary mutation that make his bodily fluids potent toxins... hence the name "Poisyn"

Name: Renee Cooper
Code name: Akiryu
Birthplace: unknown, assumed Louisiana
Race: half-demon
Appearance: Tall, auburn hair, blue eyes (yellow when she's mad, red if she loses it), pale with random burn scars
Personality: normally detatched, could care less what happens as long as she get's to keep her lighter
Bio: Akiryu's powers manifested at birth, killing her mother and forcing the doctor into some random demension. Assumed an orphan since her father wasn't present, she was put up for adoption and eventually shipped off to Hokkaido, Japan. The family that adopted her nicknamed her Ryuu no Aki Taiyo, or Dragon of the Autumn Sun, because of her powers and the color of her eyes. It's unknown how long she stayed with the Japanese family, or why she left, but Akiryu came back to the States and joined forces with Poisyn and Gamibt. Not liking the name her human mother gave her, she shortened the nickname given to her to Akiryu and refused to talk about her origin. Finding them both annoying, she refused to talk to them until Magneto hired them.
The lighter she carries (a black Zippo to be more precise) isn't really metal, it's a compination of psychic energy and Akiryu's blood that keeps her mutation controlable. Magneto used this to his advantage, threatening to have Mystique spread the word about her being of demonic heritage. Since up until then it wasn't known she wasn't completely human, Akiryu gave in and dispises Magneto for threatening her.
She never discusses the subject, but the fact that Akiryu isn't entirely from this planet is only because her father is the Devil. She hates her father with a passion, and smiles at the thought that she might kill him one day.
Powers: Because of an extremely high body temperature, Akiryu can generate fire as well as control it. Her "secondary mutation", even though it's a natural side effect of her lineage, allows her to assume a demonic form with near invunerablity and no self control. The Zippo she carries keeps this side of her dormant, which means it can never leave her side/ hand/ ect.

Name: unknown
Code name: Draken
Birthplace: unknown, has slight German accent
Race: genetic experiment, natural mutant
Appearance: average height, silver-bluish shoulder length hair, dark blue/ appear black eyes, pale skin, surgical scars, a tattoo of a dragon on his upper right arm.
Personality: leader-ish and bossy, yet mistrusting of strangers due to the fact her was unwilling to undergo the surgery he was put through.
Bio: A mysterious mutant from the future, Draken underwent some kind of surgery that left scars crossing his body and gave him super-human reflexes and an "I don't know you, I don't like you" attitude about life. In his time Apocalyps' word is law, and he leads a team known as X-Revolution in a fight to knock Apocalyps out of trouble. He comes to idolize Cyclops because of his leadership skills, but his only contact with the X-Men is when he's keeping Aleik and Xavier alive. He has naturally heightened senses of hearing and smell, not to mention a short fuse. His past my be unknown, but the women seem to like him and he's constantly getting into bar fights because guys catch their girlfriends/ wives eying him. Draken ignores it for the most part, his mind focused on his job and keeping his anger in check. Because of his surgery, Draken hates doctors and his afraid of needles.
Powers: Natural abilities: Telepathy, mild empathy, uncontrolable telekinesis.
Post-surgical abilities: Super-human reflexes, agility, and speed; can manipulate the make-up of any object into ademantium and back again.

Phoenix (V)

Marcus Immanuel White
Height: 5'3"
Species: Mutant
Gender/Race: Male African American
Physical: Short dark reddish braids/twists/dreads, green eyes and laid back skater type gear, open shirts, Vans shoes, khakis and cargo pants/shorts typically... light-skinned, a bit of a slouching stance...

Personality: Very introverted, very introspective, lots of narration, lots of questions... insights, comes off very blunt while being slightly naive and yet overwhelmingly insightful. A deep seated lack of confidence mixed with a strong desire to be more than he is... a wish which is fulfilled in short order...

Powers: Naturally, Mark is a psionic-based pyrokinetic. Meaning, unlike Pyro or Human Torch, his fire is not technically fire, but a psionic manifestation of fire. It burns what he wants and lands softly warming upon his friends. It moves, generally, into the positions he desires though he rarely uses his mutancy, but rather keeps his great well of psionic fire hidden inside of him.

Oh, did I mention he's the new host of the phoenix force?

Bio: Mark died. No, not for play. His life force flatlined when he was in a car accident. Something mundane. Something simple, well, if you consider seven consecutive flips on the interestate typical. The Phoenix force, crushed by a psi-buffed Gladiator is decimated and limps towards earth, crashing in a blaze of glory (perhaps causing the accident) and then slinking into a recently dead body, planting it's life force there squarely... finding not only a source of energy here, but a kindred spirit, the Phoenix and Mark White became one. Mark now has the power of the Phoenix Force in his hands, and what he'll do with it, or what "he" will allow "himself" to do with it is anyone's guess. Jean Grey is in his head, Oatu is not pleased, Gladiator wants blood and even Apocalypse wants a firebird servant... boy...

Code name: Vegetable Queen
Hair color: gray
Ethnicity: American
Accesory:
Abilities: Manipulate vegetables, flowers & fruits

History
Considered the nicest woman in town. Lidia Won every garden, fruits and vegetables contest that she ever competed with. Lidia was the best there ever was. After a trip to a far city (which will remain unnamed) to compete her prize winning greens with the top greens in the world. she came in second place for the first time behind an anomymous woman with a veil on her face and the Initials P.I on her jacket. With a Broken spirit Lidia went home and became angry. She then used her abilities to consume her little town and turned it to her own forest fortress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"