Arrowverse General CRISIS on Infinite Earths - 5 show crossover (TAG SPOILERS!)

I also expect a speedster to die in Barry's place so he never disappears. Either Jay Garrick, Earth-90 Flash, or even Thawne are my top picks. I doubt it would be Wally or Jesse.

I also expect a speedster to die in Barry's place so he never disappears. Either Jay Garrick, Earth-90 Flash, or even Thawne are my top picks. I doubt it would be Wally or Jesse.
I think it will either be Jay Garrick or the Earth 90 Flash.

You know what, **** it, I'm down for this. Routh has grown on me as an actor. Now lets get Tom Welling in on this **** for some real fun.

Do you think this will connect directly with the 2006 film? Think they'll reference anything?

It will be cool to see Routh wear the superman suit from Superman Returns

^ am I the only one who hopes they give him a new suit, or is seeing him back the same suit part of the nostalgia of it {has it even been long enough to call it nostalgia?)

I'd like to see:
Black Lightining and/or his world in a cameo
Tom Welling's Clark Kent and a few other characters from Smallville
Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher returning as Lois and Clark
Black Lightning and his world (I know this is unlikely)
Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman
Earth 90 Barry Allen
Helen Slater's Supergirl

I reckon Routh's suit'll be the same (except maybe the \S/ being a bit larger).

Here's hoping they make one or two more casting announcements for the crossover tomorrow. Not expecting another one, though.

At last.

tumblr_olybylDOla1si6969o1_500.gif

Please CW, give him a different suit, I don't want to see that SR suit again.
Yeah, it's certainly not my favourite Supersuit. I actually saw it at a DC exhibition in London last year. I was surprised by how deep the red was. They had one of Reeve's suits there and the difference was really noticeable.

Wow, I never thought we'd see Routh as Superman again. That's awesome! The more we hear about Crisis the more excited I get. It's gonna be bananas.

Awesome news.

I'd like to see:
Black Lightining and/or his world in a cameo
Tom Welling's Clark Kent and a few other characters from Smallville
Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher returning as Lois and Clark
Black Lightning and his world (I know this is unlikely)
Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman
Earth 90 Barry Allen
Helen Slater's Supergirl

I'd love this

So we got John Wesley Shipp's 1990 Flash and Brandon Routh's Superman from Superman Returns for the Crisis.

Now we need Lynda Carter to become Wonder Woman once more and Burt Ward appearing with the 66 Batmobile.

If Tom Welling were to appear, have him play Ultraman since he died in the beginning of Crisis.

Black Lightning and his daughters must also appear as well as characters from the DCU streaming like Titans, Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing, and Star Girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"