Arrowverse General CRISIS on Infinite Earths - 5 show crossover (TAG SPOILERS!)

Man they got Routh as Superman for Crisis. That's awesome! Get Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum in this too. You know CW have tried before... I figured with all the Cons they did this year they would have announced it. Would be a nice surprise (for me) to see them in these roles again!

Come on do it, do it nowwwwww! Nyahhhhh!

Can you imagine Brandon Routh wearing Henry Cavill's MoS suit?

I say this because the MoS suit's symbol was similar to Earth-2 Superman's.

I wonder if there are rights issues in using elements from Superman Returns.

I'm part of a Facebook group for Arrowverse Crossovers, and I came upon a few interesting things from a guy who has spoken to some cast and crew members of Arrowverse shows.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I think he's telling the truth. This guy has been giving info and set pictures for Titans S2 on FB.

Of course, if true, there's the possiblity of some talks not coming to fruition.

Last edited:
They really want to go all out on this crossover!!! Not surprising but still, I'm loving it!

I'm part of a Facebook group for Arrowverse Crossovers, and I came upon a few interesting things, from a guy who has spoken to some cast and crew members of Arrowverse shows.

View attachment 27270 View attachment 27271 View attachment 27272

I think he's telling the truth. This guy has been giving info and set pictures for Titans S2 on FB.

Of course, if true, there's the possiblity of some talks not coming to fruition.
Jeeezus! If that's all true... :db:

It wouldn't surprise me if they include characters from the DC Universe streaming network. Titans and JSA have roles in the Crisis.

I can't imagine Tom Welling not wanting to wear the suit while both Tyler and Brandon do. There is no way he's going to outshine them with his no-flights, no-tights thing. I've said it before that I can see Tom playing Ultraman.

Black Lightning needs to be involved along with his daughters. I know the show is shot in Georgia, but that may not stop Arrowverse heroes from interacting with them.

In the Crisis, some heroes reveal what happened to them during the changes in the reborn universe such as Wonder Girl Donna Troy and Huntress.

Exclusive: Crisis on Infinite Earths Begins with Destruction of Various Parallel Universes

The Arrowverse’s upcoming Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover event will borrow from its comic book counterpart by destroying multiple parallel realities comprising the multiverse, producer Marc Guggenheim confirmed in an exclusive interview with ComicBook.com at San Diego Comic-Con.

“Basically, we’re gonna begin — this is an exclusive — we’re gonna begin the way Crisis on Infinite Earths the comic begins, which is the destruction of various parallel universes. And the goal is for us to adapt key moments from the comic, those seminal moments,” Guggenheim told us.

“In fact, yesterday I pitched to the network what the story was going to be and the best part of the pitch, we have a board that DC made up for me, which is covers from key issues of Crisis on Infinite Earths. And we’re like, ‘We’re gonna do our version of this, we’re gonna do our version of this, we’re gonna do our version of this.’ Our goal is, the thing we’ve been saying, is we’re going to make a list of a 100 cool things that we want to do. And even if we only get to do 50, we’re still doing 50 cool things.”

The multi-part event — spanning The CW’s Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow and Batwoman — is “a real labor of love on everyone’s part,” Guggenheim added.

“This needs to be special. This is the Holy Grail of DC comic book stories, in my opinion, and we cannot screw this up.”

Guggenheim previously teased the five-episode event, taking place over two quarters, will be “as big and epic and fun as we can conceivably manage.”

Glad they will start out that way.

I hope the put out Crisis as a separate DVD on its own.

Having Routh play KC Superman totally ruined my buzz. He should be playing the COIE older Superman or just his Superman. KC is nonsense. It's like getting Justin Hartley to play Green Arrow but a different version than from SV.

Having Brandon suit up as Superman again should be interesting, though unless I'm missing something, how does that work biologically? Yes, I know, it's just a fictional show, but every incarnation of Barry Allen we've seen has been a young 30-something man (except for the one played by John; but even then, he's still human). Every Cisco we've met has been the same, every Caitlin, every Ronnie, every Wells. How then does the same person exist, one as a Human, the other as a Kryptonian?

Considering we know that (currently) the multiverse is infinate, I do wonder whether they're actually going to wrap this up by saying there are only 52 multiverse at the end; as in the 52 that are saved. I simply can't believe that they're going to have Kara's Earth and Barry's Earth become one at any point; the shows and the politics, not to mention to aliens on Earth-38 will just become too much for the current Earth-1 dynamic. They're going to need to keep more than one multiverse around after this all goes down.

Exclusive: Crisis on Infinite Earths Begins with Destruction of Various Parallel Universes
The Arrowverse’s upcoming Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover event will borrow from its comic book counterpart by destroying multiple parallel realities comprising the multiverse, producer Marc Guggenheim confirmed in an exclusive interview with ComicBook.com at San Diego Comic-Con.

“Basically, we’re gonna begin — this is an exclusive — we’re gonna begin the way Crisis on Infinite Earths the comic begins, which is the destruction of various parallel universes. And the goal is for us to adapt key moments from the comic, those seminal moments,” Guggenheim told us.

“In fact, yesterday I pitched to the network what the story was going to be and the best part of the pitch, we have a board that DC made up for me, which is covers from key issues of Crisis on Infinite Earths. And we’re like, ‘We’re gonna do our version of this, we’re gonna do our version of this, we’re gonna do our version of this.’ Our goal is, the thing we’ve been saying, is we’re going to make a list of a 100 cool things that we want to do. And even if we only get to do 50, we’re still doing 50 cool things.”

The multi-part event — spanning The CW’s Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow and Batwoman — is “a real labor of love on everyone’s part,” Guggenheim added.

“This needs to be special. This is the Holy Grail of DC comic book stories, in my opinion, and we cannot screw this up.”

Guggenheim previously teased the five-episode event, taking place over two quarters, will be “as big and epic and fun as we can conceivably manage.”

They need this in very large letters on the wall of every ****ing office/meeting/conference room throughout the entire production.

Arrow Will Feel the Most Consequences From Crisis on Infinite Earths

Speaking with ComicBook.com at San Diego Comic-Con, Arrow executive producer Marc Guggenheim revealed that, of all of the Arrowverse shows, it's Arrow that will end up taking on most of the consequences. It's something that is both surprising and oddly fitting considering that Arrowwill take its final bow shortly after Crisis ends

"I'm tempted to say actually Arrow, and I may be a little bit biased in giving that answer but I would say if we're able to do what we have planned, it's pretty big consequences that come out of 'Crisis' for Arrow," Guggenheim said when asked about what series would see the biggest consequences.

"I know, it's big things right before we end the show," he continued. "It was interesting, you know, because of the nature of 'Crisis' and the nature of the ten episode order for Arrow the two projects really became linked to the extent where the build up to 'Crisis' really takes place in Arrow and then 'Crisis' has to impact the final two episodes of Arrow. It's all connected, and I think it's going to be connected in a way that's satisfying to people. That's the trick. That's the hardest part."

They need this in very large letters on the wall of every ****ing office/meeting/conference room throughout the entire production.
Hope they have big enough budget to pull this off.

Crisis on Infinite Earths: 'Who's Who' of Guest Stars Teased For Crossover

As difficult as it may be to believe, Arrowverse's 2019 crossover, "Crisis on Infinite Earths," may be even bigger than we thought.

While speaking with CBR at Comic-Con International, The Monitor actor LaMonica Garrett teased more guest stars are on the way for the fall event, which spans Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, DC's Legends of Tomorrow and, the newest addition to the Arrowverse, Batwoman.

Garrett dropped the major hint in response to announcement that Legends of Tomorrow star Brandon Routh will reprise his role from Superman Returns, and appear as the Man of Steel in "Crisis." Asked about Routh's new status quo, Garrett suggested, "names are going to be popping in" for the crossover.

"It's just big," he continued. "And I think that, with 'Crisis,' too, there's so many, so many ways they can go with it. There's so many people they can grab from the history of DCTV, and now film, that -- who knows -- I think the closer we get to it, names are going to be popping in. You know, different actors from back in the day. And it's just a who's who of who's going to be in 'Crisis,' and I'm looking forward to it as a fan as well. But you know, working with him is going to be awesome."

Hope they have big enough budget to pull this off.
Absolutely. I know nothing will ever please everybody, but I really don't want similar complaints to those levelled against the Flash's version of Flashpoint. Crisis needs to be BIG. So far it's sounding promising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"