• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

So I found decent seats for a screening that Saturday.

Only gotta avoid social media and delete my Twitter and YouTube for 48 hours.

IMG_0531.gif

The big question is if it can make it to a billion. The first two Deadpools were the highest grossing of all the Fox Marvel movies and they both finished in the $780something range. I think this one should be able to outgross them and make it to $800M at the very least but I'm just skeptical about how far it goes after that.

I honestly think it might.

It has a decent amount of hype surrounding it, clearly from what I’ve just seen they’re already making some money with sold out screens in a city like mine and then on top of all that it’s the only MCU movie we have this year.

Last edited:
Nice! I've got a feeling we're gonna have to be on social media spoiler watch for days before it even opens.

For real.

Man, to this day I’m still grateful that Reed Richards/Black Bolt inclusion in Multiverse of Madness wasn’t spoiled for me like it was for a few others.

I would’ve been fire engine red PISSSSSSED.

It has a decent amount of hype surrounding it, clearly from what I’ve just seen they’re already making some money with sold out screens in a city like mine and then on top of all that it’s the only MCU movie we have this year.
It wouldn't surprise me if it reaches a billion but in any case apart from it being the only MCU movie this year, it also seems to be the most hyped MCU movie since Multiverse of Madness so it's got some momentum behind it.

For real.

Man, to this day I’m still grateful that Reed Richards/Black Bolt inclusion in Multiverse of Madness wasn’t spoiled for me like it was for a few others.

I would’ve been fire engine red PISSSSSSED.
I think I caught so many fake Multiverse of Madness spoilers for months leading up to it that Black Bolt, Maria Captain Marvel and Krasinski Reed were a complete surprise. I was also completely convinced that Tom Cruise was going to show up as that universe's Tony Stark.

Watching X-Men the animated series, in the dark Phoenix saga (season 3). So far it's better than the last stand.

Separately, my 11 year old keeps asking me if they explain Gambit's origin. Do they?

So I found decent seats for a screening that Saturday.

Only gotta avoid social media and delete my Twitter and YouTube for 48 hours.

View attachment 91092

I am hoping for a She-Hulk cameo so bad.

55097b9ea6f1c634cd1ab97c80a8d26b53af0859.gif

2205e64c863e97dbf3fdcb884282b533e2649234.gif

It's all about popularity. I'm not a huge fan of Deadpool but his movies made a lot of money and he even attracts audience that doesn't care much about superhero films. She-Hulk cost an obscene amount of money (like most MCU projects today) and had a lukewarm viewership reception.

Have they confirmed She-Hulk won’t get a season 2 or just no word of it being greenlit to date? Big shame if there aren’t any further seasons. If not I at least want some film appearances confirmed soon.

The malfunction scene in Robocop F’ED ME UP as a kid.

More traumatic scene from Robocop, imo was from Robocop 2... when the Cain gang set a trap and mutilated Robocop!😬

And one more...the scene where Duffy, the police mole got tortured by getting his chest cut open😱😱 (want to share the clip but i am not sure that it is allowed here).

"You said you just wanted to scare him!!"
"Doesn't he looked scared?"
Jeeezzz🥶 Cain is such an underrated villain. He was terrifying even before he was turned into Robo Cain. It was one of the reasons i think Robocop 2 imo is superior than the first movie.

Last edited:
^ Ah...just remembered, one more scene is when Cain's brain had been removed from his skull.

I mean...damnnn!! 🥶
Once again this is why i think Robocop 1 is quite tame compared to Robocop 2

But comes Robocop 3...now that is more of toy commercial than a movie lol🤣

Last edited:
Got my tickets for Deadpool & Wolverine for July 25th. May be out of the country during that week, but in case I'm not, I still have my tickets secured.

Crazy how she does literally the same thing as Deadpool (and predates him at that) but he gets a big budget movie and she doesn’t get a second season greenlit.

View attachment 91098

Incels and Iger get on my damn nerves.

I'm sure that sexism plays a role, but the gratuitous violence mixed with the juvenile, R rated humor gives Wade a big advantage over Jen when it comes to attracting eyeballs. I'd love to see a She Hulk Second Season, but I don't know if it makes sense given the Mouse's cutbacks in both number and costs of their D+ Marvel Series. Hopefully she will get a big role in the next couple of Avengers films or finds her way to the FF series.

The Wolverine/deadpool movie looks really bland visually, even for a MCU class flick. I am still excited, but they haven’t shown one visually enticing setting. I might just wait for home video.

All my fears coming true.

Yay....

Sith I blame you and Kevin Feige!

You clocked it from day one. :csad:

What? The writer of Assassins Creed doesn't excite you? :o

Not a damn bit.

In the year 202something, a white man is going to tell us all what it feels like to be discriminated against.

But atleast we’ll have comic accurate costumes, so there’s that. :o

Now imagine the Duffer Brothers announced to direct.

Ewww...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"