CW's "Thank You" message

Gold Samurai

Avenger
Reaction score
Well the CW will likely give a special "Thank You" note at the end of the finale like "Dawsons Creek" and "Angel"

[YT]wAA6-Bif5zk[/YT]

What do you think they'll say? Maybe something like this?

For ten years, you've watched a boy take the steps towards becoming the man. Then you watched as he took ten steps backwards and one step forward. On behalf of the CW we thank you for sticking with the "Smallville"

Well the CW will likely give a special "Thank You" note at the end of the finale like "Dawsons Creek" and "Angel"

[YT]wAA6-Bif5zk[/YT]

What do you think they'll say? Maybe something like this?

For ten years, you've watched a boy take the steps towards becoming the man. Then you watched as he took ten steps backwards and one step forward. On behalf of the CW we thank you for sticking with the "Smallville"

Why did you say "the man" and "the Smallville"? Doesn't sound like proper English or something they would say...

Do you think the CW will really do that? The examples given above were done by The WB. Maybe they'll be stuck up and won't thank us at all. :csad:

I'd like a thank you. And a free copy of season 10 on DVD :)

Well it would be a nice thing for them to do a thank you message to the fans.

I seriously doubt they'll do anything.

If they do I can only see them doing it one way.

"For 10 years you've watched Clark Kent grow up from man to Superman. Along the way he has met many fan favorites such as Lucas Luthor and Adam Knight. Today you can see those two actors on the Vampire Diaries Thursdays 8/7c. See you there."

If they do I can only see them doing it one way.

"For 10 years you've watched Clark Kent grow up from man to Superman. Along the way he has met many fan favorites such as Lucas Luthor and Adam Knight. Today you can see those two actors on the Vampire Diaries Thursdays 8/7c. See you there."
Perfect! lol

I can see them coming out with that one.

they want to thank us..................MAKE CLARK WEAR THE DAMN SUIT ALREADY!!!! lol

They can thank us by giving us the last 2 hr episode of all Superman!! Suits flight everything. Oh and a whole lot of whoop ass!! ;)

They really had a thank you message after Angel? After they cut that show off at the legs? Really?!

@WGNTV WGNTV
Attention #smallville fans Slllllight retraction on that earlier tweet. Tho still very cool, no special, but pilot ep re-air in early April.

I don't know how they got a pilot re-air confused with a 10 year special.

@WGNTV WGNTV
Attention #smallville fans Slllllight retraction on that earlier tweet. Tho still very cool, no special, but pilot ep re-air in early April.

Haha, that sure is one hell of a slip.

To good to be true for The CW to do something like that

Well I still don't see why a simple little thanks to fans message couldn't be attached to the show. But ya likely nothing will happen. Also lol that twitter guy/girl getting the pilot reairing thing mixed up.

I dont think Charmed got one, though they gave Buffy a thank you (after they tried getting rid of it). Did TheCW give Gilmore Girls a thank you?

@WGNTV WGNTV

Flarb. :down:

Hmm I don't recall about glimore girls myself. I had some girl friends who liked that show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"