10.21-22 - Finale - Discussion (Spoilers) [SERIES FINALE] V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think favorite scene of the finale was Clark just hovering there in mid-air, not doing anything, just sitting in surprise and wonder at his newfound ability and what it meant.

Smallville Recipe

3 Parts Awesome
6 Parts Disappointment
Mix until fully diluted

I can't believe they got Aaron Ashmore back for Jimmy. Kind of weird that the little brother looks exactly like him, but still...it was nice seeing him again. Though personally I would have traded seeing Jimmy for Perry White.

Twin Brother I guess

Jimmy looks exactly like his brother
Clark was exactly like Superman
Ollie was great
Lex was one of the best part in 2 scenes. sad and happy on how he froget Clark is Superman as well as the creation of Lexcorp

I think the finale was great! I loved Smallville, I love Superman the comics, I love Superman 1-4, I love Superman Returns and I will love Superman Man of Steel.

I love the character and the mythology!

seriously all i wanted was a head to toe shot of him in the suit. All we got were cgi shots from miles away.

This is my biggest complaint. I never expected or cared for a Darkseid fight considering this was Clark's moment. And he never wore it...:csad:

Ok, great finale, I wish they would have shown a full body shot closeup of him in the suit but it was great none the less!!!:D:up: I loved the Lois and Clark moments,:hrt: great stuff there and all the things in between, I'm gonna miss this show, but it was a great ride!!! 9/10!!!:awesome::up::super:

I know that SV doesn't have the biggest budget and I wasn't expecting a feature length movie style brawl between Clark and Darkseid but SERIOUSLY!!!!!

They created a guy in a Doomsday costume and made it look ok....you mean to tell me they couldnt have created a Darkseid....come the F$%# on!!!

Tom Welling did NOT want to be Superman...he did everything he could've possibly done to NOT wear the suit...every scene was cgied to death...

Thank God I grew up with the Reeve years because this guy $#!T all over my hero tonight...

so you think the last shot was CG too I'm assuming? :huh: Grow up. Welling's the only thing that's kept Superman relevant the last decade.

I'm a little annoyed at the Lex mindwipe. Lex's scene with Clark demonstrated how far he had come in the series, and the mindwipe essentially erases that. Sure, Lex will have his reasons for hating Superman, but they won't be anywhere near as personal. Just felt weak to me. As did Tess's death.

While the shirt rip was cool.

His take off and flight out of the fortress in costume was my favorite shot in the finale.

I don't know how anybody following the show for 10 years could be satisified with that. CGI shots of Brandon Routh...really? The plot and execution was poor on every level too. Awful stuff. Homecoming is where it ended for me.

I LOVED the Luthor part falling down and it was only LX Corp standing. That was great.

They never even called him Superman once. So many good and terrible things in that finale.

Lame

One hour of spinning the wheels

Darkseid taken out with one punch

Darkseid minions taken out with some arrows

CGI Superman

they brought aron back because of the backlash of killing him off and saying it wasn't the real jimmy. brilliant move, i couldn't be happier.

I think it was a fitting ending.
My only gripe is that we never got a decent shot
of Welling in the actual suit.
I blame this on the new Superman movie they're making.

Terrible.

But the pay offs in this show always suck.

I don't give me the budget excuse, Buffy the Vampire Slayer had better action scenes in the the late 90s.

so you think the last shot was CG too I'm assuming? :huh: Grow up. Welling's the only thing that's kept Superman relevant the last decade.

It was a T-shirt, i wear superman tshirts all the time. I want a full superman costume, damnit!!! argh i guess i have to wait for the Man of Steel now.

I don't know how anybody following the show for 10 years could be satisified with that. CGI shots of Brandon Routh...really? The plot and execution was poor on every level too. Awful stuff. Homecoming is where it ended for me.

those werent shots of Brandon Routh. :doh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"