6.22 - Phantom - Season Finale Discussion Thread (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

triplet

KryptonSite Reviewer
Reaction score
Wow...

Not a big surprise what the title might refer to, but glad to finally see a title for it.

KryptonSite said:
Episode #6-22: "Phantom"
Air Date: May 17, 2007

Written By: Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer
UPDATED 3/11/07: Title Posted. Please do not post this on other websites without a link back to KryptonSite.com
- What a title, huh? Seems that with a title like that, it would just have to involve the Phantom Zone in some way.

- Smallville writer Steve DeKnight has revealed on his blog that the Green Arrow will not be making an appearance in the finale. "Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Justin will be available to reprise his role as Green Arrow [in the finale]. I believe he has a gig on a CW pilot," he said.
- Without the Green Arrow, will we see any other Justice Leaguers? Guess we'll have to wait and see...
- DeKnight also reveals: "Chloe definitely has an ability, and you'll see what it is in the season finale."

Got it from here: http://www.kryptonsite.com/smallvillespoilers.htm

Well, I wonder who the last phantom zoner is if they're in the season finale....

No rumors.....dear lord no rumors.:wow: :csad:
seenoevil.gif

Clark's going to get possessed this episode.:ninja:

Clark's going to get possessed this episode.:ninja:

Bite your ever loving tongue, Magu!:cmad:

No possession.

Personally I worry about the episode....I just hope it's not anticlamatic.:huh:

Actually, Clark being possessed would be kinda interesting. But here's hoping the episode will involve the Manhunter, the revelation of Chloe's ability, and lots of :wow: moments.

My guess is that it will be the phantom that landed in Peru/South America in Zod.

We heard in Justice that Clark was down there searching for it and couldnt find it, so this phantom must be a tough little bugger.

Bite your ever loving tongue, Magu!:cmad:

No possession.

Personally I worry about the episode....I just hope it's not anticlamatic.:huh:

I'm sorry,:csad: it's just a gut feeling I have.

Oh no... wait a minute, that's probably just the chille I ate.:oldrazz:

But I still think Clark is getting possessed.:cmad:

nice title- phantom zone obviously. i hope chloe doesn't save the day with her new abilities but i could see it happening

6.22 - Phantom - Season Finale

Ok You've got my full attention :wow:

I am curious to see Where the Hell Clark will end up this time

(Because ever season finale except Season 1) Clark leaves smallville .

Season 2 - "Exodus" - Heads of to Metropolis under Red-K .

Season 3 - "Covenant" - Sucked into The Cave wall by jor-EL into some kind of crystalized (Diamond shape) transparent Prism .

Season 4 - "Commencement" - Transported to the Arctic by the Three Kryptonian crystals that merges into one crystal. The Crystal of Knowledge that will create The Fortress Of Solitude.

Season 5 - "Vessel" - Banished to the Phantom Zone by General Zod

Actually, Clark being possessed would be kinda interesting. But here's hoping the episode will involve the Manhunter, the revelation of Chloe's ability, and lots of :wow: moments.

Actually, Clark's already been posessed and it didn't work (Labyrinth)... I don't think they'll go there again.

Season 3 - "Covenant" - Sucked into The Cave wall by jor-EL into some kind of crystalized (Diamond shape) transparent Prism .

Season 4 - "Commencement" - Transported to the Arctic by the Three Kryptonian crystals that merges into one crystal. The Crystal of Knowledge that will create The Fortress Of Solitude.

hopefully it will continue and he will end up in the fortress ready to train:woot:

Actually, Clark's already been posessed and it didn't work (Labyrinth)... I don't think they'll go there again.

Well, I meant along the lines of being possessed and becoming evil, but okay.

That's actually an interesting observation, and I think you could add Season 1 to that list, because he actually left the dance. So we have a bit of a theme going on here, each season that's he left, he's left to go somewhere bigger each time.

Season 1 - leaves for Lana
Season 2 - leaves for Metropoliss
Season 3 - leaves for the caves
Season 4 - leaves for the arctic/fos
Season 5 - leaves the dimension

Maybe Season 6 he'll leave the earth, not intentionally of course. :wow:

hopefully it will continue and he will end up in the fortress ready to train:woot:

:cmad:

Bah! Clark needs no training! He's been training for nearly six years!

/:cmad:

Brainiac 8 said:
Personally I worry about the episode....I just hope it's not anticlamatic.

Well, they all end in cliffhangers...

Anyway, I kind of hope that none of the Leaguers show up. It would take away from the episode. Clark should be the one to deal with this problem.

Well for a change i'd like to see Clark defeating the enemy 1st without the need of going anywhere/getting locked up somewhere. Then you can let him leave to wherever after defeating the phantom.

That's actually an interesting observation, and I think you could add Season 1 to that list, because he actually left the dance.

So we have a bit of a theme going on here, each season that's he left, he's left to go somewhere bigger each time.

Season 1 - leaves for Lana
Season 2 - leaves for Metropolis
Season 3 - leaves for the caves
Season 4 - leaves for the arctic/fos
Season 5 - leaves the dimension

Maybe Season 6 he'll leave the earth, not intentionally of course. :wow:

Thank you, The reason why I didn't inculded season 1, Is because he didn't actually leave the town of smallville .

See I look at this as another huge Forshadowing of him leaving for good to become SUPERMAN and established the city of Metropolis as his home base in the future .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"