Daredevil Daredevil Healing Abilities

Yowza

Sidekick
Reaction score
I suppose he channels his inner chi in order to tenuously re-wire his body for further combat.

That being said, the way he's able to almost instantly recover from a pretty serious beatdown makes me wonder if there's anywhere in the comics that touches on his ability to heal?

I suppose he channels his inner chi in order to tenuously re-wire his body for further combat.

That being said, the way he's able to almost instantly recover from a pretty serious beatdown makes me wonder if there's anywhere in the comics that touches on his ability to heal?
He has been bitten by a radioactive Irish boxer, or something.

He can run backwards zigzagging around revolving carousal horses shadowboxing to the tune of Dropkick Murphy's while getting clay pigeons shot at him on any given night apparently.

Last edited:
His extrasensory capabilities I understand but getting his head hockey pucked around continuously would have to result in brain damage/tau protein accumulation not to mention many other sorts of damage he apparantly can recover from like no one else other than Wolverine based on what I've seen on the show. That's not a knock but the comics have to touch on this at some point one would think...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"