The Dark Knight Dark Knight on OnDemand (Check First Post For Videos)

These things are so well produced. Though I wish Nolan would portray Wayne as less of a playboy ass, and show his more philanthropical side.

These things are so well produced. Though I wish Nolan would portray Wayne as less of a playboy ass, and show his more philanthropical side.
same here.....I hope they won't make him too detestable and that the third movie will portray him as a nicer guy !

This Sensational it feels like it's a real EW like broadcast . This tv reporter gal's is real babe . I'm surprised Wayne hasn't dated her yet .

I congratulate 42 & Warner Bros. on this bold move on Making Gotham city and the events real with this viral marketing .

Can't wait for their profile look on Jim Gordon .

^ I know its for the Marketing but if this was like E true hollywood story they would never do a profile on Gordan lol Dent sure but Jimbo nah but any ways im looking forward to seeing his character back story in 2 weeks

"If anybodys for abolishing a speeding ticket, they have my vote"

lmao!
awesome
man these "Gotham Tonight" episodes are really well done! :grin:

I agree. Still, remember how Bruce outsmarted Rutger Hauer's character in Batman Begins? Earle thought he could take advantage of Wayne for the reasons your describe above (i.e., he comes off like a "playboy ass"), but Bruce had him pegged all along.

The way I view Nolan's Wayne can best be summed up in a single Shakespearean quote. "Look like the flower, but be the serpent under it!"

Also, keep in mind that Bruce is still fairly new at this game..

So his company is developing "electromagnetic gyroscopic navigational systems" eh? That could come in handy some day.

From the Forbes list:

8 Wayne, Bruce
12.11.07, 3:00 PM ET

© Warner Brothers/Everett Collection Net Worth: $7.0 billion
Source: Inheritance, Defense
Marital Status: Single, one son
Hometown: Gotham City , U.S.A.

Wayne Industry profits up significantly due to sale of "Brother Eye" spy-satellite technology to U.S. government. Meanwhile, Wayne himself subject of ongoing FBI investigation after top-secret military prototypes are "lost" from company storage. Renowned playboy, fixture of the Gotham social scene, Wayne recently spotted canoodling with Silver St. Cloud, Drew Barrymore, Lindsay Lohan. Professional life occasionally intrudes on personal; annual all-black-attire party at Hamptons estate disrupted by swarm of razor-beaked robot penguins. Tongues continue to wag concerning Wayne's longtime habit of keeping teenage boys as "wards," rumored rubber suit fetish. Member since 1939.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but I totally heard new music in the beginning of the alternate trailer. When Bruce is talking to Rachel, I hear fragments of "Molossus" the main theme from Begins that they have exhausted in the trailers for The Dark Knight. The mix in the alt trailer is a lot slower and drawn out, a few emphasized notes, etc... Sounds awsome to me, really changes the vibe of the song! can't wait to get that soundtrack

i really liked the gotham news segments.
they should have released the news segments in theaters. show them before the trailers, that spot where early arrivals have to sit through ads and lame behind the scenes features. these wouldve been so awesome to be there. it would get peoples interest since its something different and also allow many people to learn what has happened to gotham since bb. the news segments give a feeling of upcoming peace and that dent is going to save the city. and they couldve released one every few weeks, a good marketing setup if they had started it in the summer. it would make people realize that dark knight IS the film of the summmer. i wish they had done that instead of comcast, where they wont be viewed by many.

yeah, but wayne is trying to make himself as oppossite to batman as possible. If he was mr. niceguy people would suspect it more. instead people would see an ass and think hes a jerk who only cares for himself

FYI, for those with BrightHouse and maybe even Time Warner, the new alternate trailer is on demand as well. I went to the movie trailers channel and they had a special section for The Dark Knight. The only thing in there though was the alternate trailer, but it was still awesome to watch it on my 46" TV as opposed to a bootleg copy on YouTube.

Would someone rip and upload Batman Unmasked and Gotham Knight Behind the Scenes to youtube?

i really liked the gotham news segments.
they should have released the news segments in theaters. show them before the trailers, that spot where early arrivals have to sit through ads and lame behind the scenes features. these wouldve been so awesome to be there. it would get peoples interest since its something different and also allow many people to learn what has happened to gotham since bb. the news segments give a feeling of upcoming peace and that dent is going to save the city. and they couldve released one every few weeks, a good marketing setup if they had started it in the summer. it would make people realize that dark knight IS the film of the summmer. i wish they had done that instead of comcast, where they wont be viewed by many.
That would be sweet.

I'll be severely disappointed if these Comcast featurettes don't end up on a TDK DVD this fall.

man Eric Roberts is hilarious as Maroni!! definitely makes him out to be a charmer..gotta say though i do hate that cowlick

...any links to ep 5 yet? i wanna see how bad eric roberts is! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"