Darth Maul Fan film

TheShadow said:
actors are sag, yes I only used one camera. 99 percents of the time we didn't use a tripod . I love the gritty ness to having the camera hand held. yes it is a lot of effort though right now I'm planning to do some Reshoots. so it seems like maul will have to be sitting in the chair for another 3 hours of make up. What am I going to do with the film after its finished hmm..probably put it on the net, send it to various comic cons and film festivals. I just want to share the vision I had of this character with other people

That's cool, I think it'll be better than that piece of crap they call revenge of the sith! I look forward to seeing it!

TheShadow said:
actors are sag, yes I only used one camera. 99 percents of the time we didn't use a tripod . I love the gritty ness to having the camera hand held. yes it is a lot of effort though right now I'm planning to do some Reshoots. so it seems like maul will have to be sitting in the chair for another 3 hours of make up. What am I going to do with the film after its finished hmm..probably put it on the net, send it to various comic cons and film festivals. I just want to share the vision I had of this character with other people

ROFL ...FIRST OF ALL THE MAKEUP TOOK WAAAY LONGER THEN 3 HOURS!! lol if it took 3 hours, that would have bennefitted us sooo hardcore.

it took an average 7 hours. lol, and i hate the gritty feel. TRIPOD I SAY! TRIPOD! PANNING MORE PANNING!!! lol

:O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"