Deadpool 2 David Leitch IS directing 'Deapool 2'

Characters and performances, sure. That's also what he has over Miller.
Still not sold on a different kind of humor.

Where did I say that it's gonna have a different kind of humour? I just said that John Wick DOES have a (even if subtle) sense of humour, so I have no doubt on David Leitch being able to deliver on that.

And Miller got some great performances out of the cast on the first one.

Where did I say that it's gonna have a different kind of humour? I just said that John Wick DOES have a (even if subtle) sense of humour, so I have no doubt on David Leitch being able to deliver on that.
You didn't. I'm saying I'm not yet convinced on his flexibility in directing comedy.
That John Wick humor is definitely more befitting for X-Force.

And Miller got some great performances out of the cast on the first one.
Right.

I didn't mean "some of the," I meant the entirety of the performances in Deadpool with "some." ;)

You didn't. I'm saying I'm not yet convinced on his flexibility in directing comedy.
That John Wick humor is definitely more befitting for X-Force.

I'm sure David Leitch will let Ryan Reynolds do his thing and the comedy will be fine.

I'm sure David Leitch will let Ryan Reynolds do his thing and the comedy will be fine.

That's not really how it works though. Jim Carrey did his thing in Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls, yet it was not as good and funny as the original.

If you think Tim Miller had nothing to do with the tone and comedy of the original you're wrong.

I'm 100% confident that David Leitch will handle the comedy well.

Last edited:
That's not really how it works though. Jim Carrey did his thing in Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls, yet it was not as good and funny as the original.

If you think Tim Miller had nothing to do with the tone and comedy of the original you're wrong.

I'm 100% confident that David Leitch will handle the comedy well.

Even more so if it's the same writing team as the first film.

David Leitch did an amazing job with the movie. He brought an incredible style to the franchise, and managed to bring his own flavour, which is slightly more nihilistic and hard-hitting, to it.

Loved it. I REALLY hope he returns to the character and/or this world. Maybe Deadpool 3? Or even a Cable or Domino spin-off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"