• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 1 Episode 4: "White Knights"

herolee10

No More Miracles
Reaction score
CaVlwl7UsAAVN_7.jpg

STEPHANIE CORNELIUSSEN (“MR. ROBOT”) GUEST STARS AS VALENTINA VOSTOCK – When Vandal Savage (guest star Casper Crump) retreats behind the Iron Curtain in the early 1980s, a string of nuclear scientists begins to mysteriously disappear. The team follows Vandal’s trail straight into the heart of the Soviet Union in an attempt to find his next target. Ray (Brandon Routh) tries to bond with a beautiful Soviet scientist, Valentina Vostock (guest star Stephanie Corneliussen), in the hopes of finding out Vandal’s next move. When Valentina rejects him, it’s Snart (Wentworth Miller) to the rescue. Stein (Victor Garber) pushes Jax (Franz Drameh) to be better, which frustrates Jax and ultimately threatens the Firestorm matrix. Rip (Arthur Darvill) asks Sara (Caity Lotz) to train Kendra (Ciara Renée). Antonio Negret directed the episode written by Sarah Nicole Jones & Phil Klemmer.

TV PROMO
[YT]ZKkUuu3HORE[/YT]

Extended Promo

[YT]B3Oo2eNYXvU[/YT]​

Looks like Sara and Chay-ara are actually having a sparring session. Good. Girl needs to learn how to kick ass.

I also hope that this episode breaks the tradition and doesn't end with the group saying on how they're still in this fight (for whatever new reason) against Savage.

The three previous episodes have all ended with the group finding new reasons or new ways to say on how they're still invested in this fight. We get it. Please move on guys.lol

i am sure they will move on from that. Really these first three episode was for building the team and giving them a reason to unite and take the fight to savage.

Uh, we're getting this episode tonight after the SB.

Hmm weird it's airing ahead of us. Or it could be a mistake. I am sure folks will report once it's on.

Watching it now. Pretty awesome so far.

This feels weird; having a new episode air on a Sunday that is.lol

well Nathan will be happy that Sara was training Kendra but the
blood lust got inthe way

yet again what Malcolm said was wrong.

And we end on a cliff hanger. I pretty god other wise. I needt o see it again, there were some part I think I missed.

I enjoyed this ep more than last week's. So much fun.

well Nathan will be happy that Sara was training Kendra but the
blood lust got inthe way

yet again what Malcolm said was wrong.

Except what he was saying is Sara wouldn't die because of it, not that she wouldn't get fight rage.

Well it was definitely nice in ending this episode with a cliffhanger as opposed to the group just simply having another motivational speech where they all reaffirm their commitment to the mission.

Though one continuity error that I noticed was how the episode started with Sara sitting next to Kendra in the Waverider as they arrived into the 80's. If I'm not mistaken, Sara was sitting next to Ray when the ship went into the time jump in the last episode and Rip stated on how people shouldn't get out of their seats when they time travel.

Except what he was saying is Sara wouldn't die because of it, not that she wouldn't get fight rage.
it was never the same from the start that's the problem though . and we'll still have to see. sara has to obstain from killling first and for most. they just didn't shown her rage til these past two episodes. yeah she knocked people out and down but it was more like they(the writers) weren't really dealing cause there was alot happening. the last time she killed before those league for savage were killed by her was that security guy at kords in star city.

What the... A new Episode is out already?? Off to the internet!

Well it was definitely nice in ending this episode with a cliffhanger as opposed to the group just simply having another motivational speech where they all reaffirm their commitment to the mission.

Though one continuity error that I noticed was how the episode started with Sara sitting next to Kendra in the Waverider as they arrived into the 80's. If I'm not mistaken, Sara was sitting next to Ray when the ship went into the time jump in the last episode and Rip stated on how people shouldn't get out of their seats when they time travel.

They also all wore different stuff when they landed in the 80's. So I guess we can assume they stopped somewhere before, got into some new clothing, then continued their journey to the 80's.

Didn't know this Soviet union plot was a two-parter, really liked that!

Huh. Episode's not on the website; wonder if they'll wait until Friday to put it there.

For those that have seen the episode :
is it just me or was heatwave the most heroic one this episode? I mean he gave himself up so cold could finish the mission/survive

For those that have seen the episode :
is it just me or was heatwave the most heroic one this episode? I mean he gave himself up so cold could finish the mission/survive

Yes he was, love that character and I'm dying to find out why that is.

I have to say, it's taking a few episodes, but they are slowly worming all the characters into my heart. I already loved Sara and Cold, and Ray and Stein were on their way there before the show started, but I'm now fully on board with everyone but Kendra and Jax, and both of them are improving in my eyes. Top notch stuff.

Yes he was, love that character and I'm dying to find out why that is.

Probably had to do with the fact it was Cold he was saving/protecting. Odds are, had it been someone else - say Palmer, Kendra, etc - he might've responded differently.

Probably had to do with the fact it was Cold he was saving/protecting. Odds are, had it been someone else - say Palmer, Kendra, etc - he might've responded differently.

Yeah I got that, I want to know why he's so loyal to Cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"