• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 1 Episode 4: "White Knights"

Yeah I got that, I want to know why he's so loyal to Cold.

I think his N52 origin he was a pyromaniac kid who burnt his house, with his family in it, to the ground just to look at the fire.

We know Cold's crooked cop old dad ended up in the clink and when he came home he beat him and his sister on the regular. I can see Cold resorting to crime to support his mom and sis. Maybe they met in juvie and Leo and Mick had each other's backs since?

Lucky you guys in canada got to see episode. Odd there really was no word of it even though it was canada airing.busually we hear of these things in advance.

They also all wore different stuff when they landed in the 80's. So I guess we can assume they stopped somewhere before, got into some new clothing, then continued their journey to the 80's.
yeah you forgotten what captain rip hunter told them when they went to try to pick up the nuke and when they wen tto see/ meet young Dr. stein . there a Clothing fabricator on the ship in that room behind the bridge with the old furniture any type of clothing they need can be made there for the time period that the visit so they don't need to shop.

With the money they have which is from 2016
I doubt that won't cause trouble and rip doesn't seem the type that will rob people in any time line with the exception of it being linked to vandal savage (which he has cold and heatwave ton bored for that alone even though they go off to do their own thing at times) to make the later(since vandals the villain they try to rid the time lines of ) need for his empires slowed down.

I didn't forget anything. Yes, there's a clothing fabricator on the ship. Which still means they needed to stop, to get out of the seats, get newly clothed, and then continue their trip to the 80's. Which is why Sara doesn't sit next to Ray anymore, because she switched her seats to sit next to Chay-ara.

I didn't forget anything. Yes, there's a clothing fabricator on the ship. Which still means they needed to stop, to get out of the seats, get newly clothed, and then continue their trip to the 80's. Which is why Sara doesn't sit next to Ray anymore, because she switched her seats to sit next to Chay-ara.

oh, I don't remember rip going into detail that "that was how the fabricator works ." I though it was more like how it was done in star trek the next generation or like in doctor who where his companion's had new clothes to wear often.

but they never once shopped cause he had a machine that made the clothes for them and didn't need to buy the material to make it from the places they visit. they already have material from rips time.

the only thing I'd think they'd buy is food.

Great episode! The Russian scenes was great. Seeing Leonard's loyalty to Mick was touching. Anxious for the next part.

Last edited:
Goddamit! That was an awesome episode! I'm... speechless. I'll probably comeback later and actually word something. :)

well i am waiting to watch it tomorrow on cw. Def cant wait to watch.

I kept getting freaked for Stein. He's such a hot head. It felt like he and Jax switched personalities.

Talkingabout the writing ; I find it only average in Arrow and Flash, but I have the impression it gets bettet with Legends of Tomorrow. [BLACKOUT]I found the argument between Stein and Jefferson extremely well handled, written and acted.[/BLACKOUT]
It looked like a fight in real life.

I kept getting freaked for Stein. He's such a hot head. It felt like he and Jax switched personalities.

Their back and forth is some of the best on the show. I really like all of the different pairings so far. Ray and Snart, Kendra and Sarah, Rip and Rory, they're all so different yet it brings out new elements of everyones character each time they meet with someone new.

This just continues the awesome trajectory the show is on (already like it WAY more than Arrow).

Here's my review
http://otlnews.net/2016/02/11/legends-of-tomorrow-review-s1-ep-4-white-knights/

What I like about this show is different relationships that bring out different sides to each characters we never got in either Flash or Arrow. Professor Stein and Jax are the highlight. Other highlight is the Chronos stuff as well.

Mick calling the ambush shows exactly why he's needed. "Scoundrel's Luck" is a very handy skill to have on hand.

I wonder if Valentina will become Negative Woman or White Queen of Checkmate.

Another fun episode.

Cold, Heat Wave, Atom, and Firestorm were great as usual.

Heat Wave's line about morphine just killed me.

Sort of bugs me that the next time-travel superhero thing after X-Men DOFP has the characters going to the seventies, then breaking into the Pentagon. Hunter sorta reminds me of Xavier too...

I am loving both Martin Stein and Jay Jackson. Firestorm is frickin' awesome. That suit!!

I definitely think these two work better together than Martin and Ronnie

didnt get chance to watch the episode to this afternoon due to work last night. But a very good episode this week. The cold war era stuff was neat. Loved them breaking into the pentagon and learning of savage plan. The combo of snart and ray was interesting. Plus it was cool seeing sara and kendra training and working out there issues of the blood lust and the warrior spirit stuff. The reveal of avage trying to make his own firestorm was interesting. All in all a very good episode this week.

As usual Captain Cold is best part of this show and when he appears on FLASH.

I read this ep airs at 9 PM monday

Really liked this episode.

Valentina Vostok is hot.

It was a good episode and nice it ended on a cliff hanger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"