• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 1 Episode 4: "White Knights"

Ray continues to be an idiot, sadly. At least its not Idiot Ball, since by this point its a consistent part of his characterization. Sigh, I so want to like him, and Brandon Routh deserves to be a respectable superhero.

personally and this is just my opinion i just dont think routh is that great of an actor. Ever seen SR i really havent liked him in anything i seen him in and think he is a pretty weak actor.

Routh had little acting experience (in big movies) when he got the part in SR, considering that he did well, I also liked his performance playing a negative character as agent Shaw in Chuck and in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World and now his is doing alright as Atom.

He is not a great actor but still can act well in certain scenes, comedy seems to be his strong point, overly emotional scenes ..not so much.

I like Routh, and have since Superman Returns. He is always serviceable at least. I like how he plays Ray, as he seems to "overload" when emotional. He doesn't know how to deal, and that makes sense considering Ray's normal attitude.

Rough just grates me in most things I watched he been in.

I thought this was the best episode so far. Everything just clicked here: Sara wailing on Hawkgirl, the Russian Firestorm program, Stein playing the hero...

It depended a little too much on Ray being an idiot, for my taste. Yeah, he's consistently been portrayed as an idiot, but you don't have to use "Ray is an idiot" as the anchor point of *every* plot turn.

Ray continues to be an idiot, sadly. At least its not Idiot Ball, since by this point its a consistent part of his characterization. Sigh, I so want to like him, and Brandon Routh deserves to be a respectable superhero.

Yep, naive Ray, or Dumb ray is not accidental. is part of the plan apparently. They can take that to a good place. But at the end of the day he is a grown adult. So they need to be careful with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"