Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 3 Episode 8- Crisis on Earth X, Part 4"

Pennywise

Avenger
Reaction score
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 28

DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

"Crisis on Earth X, Part 4" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

THE EPIC FOUR-WAY CROSSOVER WITH "ARROW," "SUPERGIRL," "THE FLASH" AND "DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW" CONCLUDES - Barry (guest star Grant Gustin) and Iris's (guest star Candice Patton) wedding brings the gang together, but things go awry when villains from Earth-X attack the ceremony. All of the superheroes band together with help from their super friends like Citizen Cold (guest star Wentworth Miller), The Ray (guest star Russell Tovey), Felicity Smoak (guest star Emily Bett Rickards), Iris West and Alex Danvers (guest star Chyler Leigh) to take on their most formidable villains yet. Earth's mightiest heroes - Green Arrow (guest star Stephen Amell), Supergirl (guest star Melissa Benoist), The Flash (guest star Grant Gustin) and White Canary (Caity Lotz) - lead their teams into battle to save the world. Gregory Smith directed the episode with story by Marc Guggenheim & Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Phil Klemmer & Keto Shimizu (#308). Original airdate 11/28/2017.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20171109cw04/#ixzz4yYUHiPo2

Time to finish off this four way and whoops, Stein...pretty much saw that coming.

And he keeps going.

Seeing Snart trade comments with Sara makes me miss his time with the Legends.

As sad I am that Stein got hit, it was getting beyond ridiculous that these guys keep shooting all these bullets into thin air and no one gets hit or nipped. No one is even bruised, cut, or bloodied.

Last edited:
As sad I am that Snart got hit, it was getting beyond ridiculous that these guys keep shooting all these bullets into thin air and no one gets hit or nipped. No one is even bruised, cut, or bloodied.

Wait, does Smart die then?

Come on, come on.

As sad as this was, it went on a little too long.

Wait, does Smart die then?

Oops, meant Stein! lol

I really wish this death took place somewhere else where they really had no chance to save Steins life. Gideon just saved Sara from her life force being sucked out of her, but of course a natural cause? Not allowable.

This reminds me of how Whistler died, or 'died,' I guess, on the first Blade film.

Star Raiders...damn that is an obscure reference.

Ha! Kara using the line from Superman II, didn't expect that.

Was that punch a MoS reference?

Of course Eobard is only one who gets to live another day.

Now I wonder if this Eobard will join up with Darkh and Grodd on Legends anytime soon or if he'll just be out there. I can hope.

Why Felicity? Let Barry/Iris have their moment.

Always gotta get up in the kool aid.

Four hours was a bit too long for this crossover. It got pretty boring at some parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"