Deadpool 2 Deadpool 1 or Deadpool 2

I really love the first Deadpool movie and was kinda disappointed with Deadpool 2. However, i thought that the first Deadpool movie was really only good because it came out first and we are expecting more for Deadpool 2. after evaluating everything from the beginning til the end of the movie of each movie, Deadpool 2 is better.

I just wish Deadpool 's costume in Deadpool 2 looked as good as his costume in Deadpool 1. I want it redder.

To be more particular:

1. More unique concepts like watching a Barbra Streisand movie which led to Deadpool sing the song "Papa Can You Hear Me" and compared it to "Do You Wanna Build A Snowman". Making a human without superpowers to join Deadpool's team and great showing of Domino's powers, aside from looking badass.

2. More characters though most of them died, it was good to see Domino and her powers, Shatterstar eventhough he got shredded and Juggernaut, the more competent opponent for Colossus compared to his opponent in Deadpool 1.

3. A beautiful movie theme song called "Ashes" with an awesome music video.

4. Dopinder killed the villain. :)

Last edited:
I personally preferred the second over the first but I can understand why others feel differently.

I preferred the 2nd but thought the fight scenes in the first were better choreographed. I thought the nod to DP’s grey X-Force costume was neat.

Nah, each one is great in his own way! I can't really choose. I rather rate it as a franchise. Hopefully the third will be just as great, if not better!

Deadpool 2 hands down is better than the first and definitely more funnier

Nah, each one is great in his own way! I can't really choose. I rather rate it as a franchise. Hopefully the third will be just as great, if not better!

I am the same I honestly can’t pick one over the other, they are both damn good movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"