Deadpool 3 "Cable vs Bishop"

Glenn Payne

Lucas Bishop
Reaction score
This should be the next storyline in the MCU especially the Deadpool universe. With the introduction of Cable, and the X-Men now being a part of the MCU we should be looking to add a Lucas Bishop vs Cable storyline. Time travel has become the center point of the MCU now, so it would only make since that another time traveler would enter the picture.

As a fan of Bishop I would love this especially after he was criminally underutilized in DOFP.

Last edited:
You would have 2 time travelers in Cable and Bishop but then I wonder if Bishop then would be the villain for Deadpool 3 then?

As a fan of Bishop I would love this especially after he was criminally underutilized in DOFP.

This.

Im not going to have even claimed to know much about him from the comics but he was fleshed out so much better in the cartoons. I remember he was one of the characters I was looking forward to most in DOFP and left feeling very underwhelmed by him.

I wouldn't complain about Cable and Bishop meeting up at all.

Bishop doesn't have that many connections to X-Force and his most prominent dynamic with Cable is also his worst characterization (killing baby Hope).

Bishop needs to be an X-men fanboy in an actual X-men movie.

They need to use Mr. Sinister, especially since all the X-Men movies thus far failed to make use of such an amazing villain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"