Deadpool 3

Flash525

The Scarlet Messenger
Reaction score
Now unless I'm mistaken, and I don't believe that I am, Kevin Feige has not only confirmed that there will be a Deadpool 3, but also that it'll take place within the MCU.

I'm just curious how folks here think it's going to go. It's gotta somehow follow the first two films (of which imply the FoX-Men) but they're likely going to be rebooted, whilst at the same time not spoiling the MCU.

How and what would you do? And how do you think Disney will approach this?

I'm also aware there's a Deadpool subsection, but it (currently) only covers Deadpool 1 & 2, along with the Deadpool World (so comics and stuff?); nothing on Deadpool 3 - so if a moderator makes such a section and wishes to move this there, by all means please do.

There are so many ways they can use their creative direction with Deadpool 3 since he's that character who knows everything in and out of the movie lol. He can be sarcastic about nonchalantly pretend the universe of his movies are retconned (since in a lot of movies/shows, retcons aren't really registered in the minds of the inhabitants)

Edit: there are tons more ways and better ways than how I just suggested. I'm sure it's gonna be awesome and funny.

well it shows that they doing deadpool 3 on ryan reynolds profile on imdb app

I hope they ignored the first two deadpool movies and pretend those didn't happen.

Here’s an idea: Start the movie off with Deadpool hanging out with Collosses and Nega Sonic Teenage Warhead then he “wakes up” and realizes that the events of the first two movies didn’t really happen, and were mostly just a weird dream. Then have Wade Wilson sarcastically apologize to the audience who were so invested in the stories of the previous movies having to find out they’ve been retconned out because “that stupid Kevin Feige is such a continuity-Nazi we have to start from scratch.”

Last edited:
Here’s an idea: Start the movie off with Deadpool hanging out with Collosses and Nega Sonic Teenage Warhead then DP “wakes up” and realizes that the events of the first two movies didn’t really happen, and were mostly just a weird dream. Then have Wade Wilson fake apologize to the audience who were so invested in the stories of the previous movies having to find out it didn’t really happen, or they were retconned out because “that stupid Kevin Feige is such a continuity-Nazi we have to start from scratch.”

You may be on to something.

Here’s an idea: Start the movie off with Deadpool hanging out with Collosses and Nega Sonic Teenage Warhead then he “wakes up” and realizes that the events of the first two movies didn’t really happen, and were mostly just a weird dream. Then have Wade Wilson sarcastically apologize to the audience who were so invested in the stories of the previous movies having to find out they’ve been retconned out because “that stupid Kevin Feige is such a continuity-Nazi we have to start from scratch.”
Thats not even amusing but good luck with that.

With Dr. Strange and Spiderman exploring the multiverse, it's easy to just have him appear in the MCU with a lot of questions already answered. It's really not that hard to work out. I want to see him interact with someone like Blade or Rocket Raccoon.

With Dr. Strange and Spiderman exploring the multiverse, it's easy to just have him appear in the MCU with a lot of questions already answered. It's really not that hard to work out. I want to see him interact with someone like Blade or Rocket Raccoon.
We don't yet truly know what is meant by the MCU multiverse, and whether it'll be different earths, or simply different dimensions.

Many, if not most of us expected the Multiverse in WandaVision. We didn't get it. I'm cautious about it moving forward too. The MCU is full of surprises.

I think the Multiverse in Spider-Man is mostly Sony's doing. If Marvel Studios had the film rights, I seriously doubt Jamie foXX would have been invited back to his TASM 2 role. Also, Sony also inserted MCU's Vulture in Morbius and that movie ain't a Marvel Studios production.

We don't yet truly know what is meant by the MCU multiverse, and whether it'll be different earths, or simply different dimensions.

Many, if not most of us expected the Multiverse in WandaVision. We didn't get it. I'm cautious about it moving forward too. The MCU is full of surprises.
Bruh...........Dr Strange 2 is called into the Multiverse of madness. I'm pretty sure we will get the multiverse in that movie.
LNgp.gif

Bruh...........Dr Strange 2 is called into the Multiverse of madness. I'm pretty sure we will get the multiverse in that movie.
But what does the multiverse mean as far as the MCU is concerned?

We both know what it should mean, but I'm sceptical as to whether it'll be what we think it should be.

I think the Multiverse in Spider-Man is mostly Sony's doing. If Marvel Studios had the film rights, I seriously doubt Jamie foXX would have been invited back to his TASM 2 role. Also, Sony also inserted MCU's Vulture in Morbius and that movie ain't a Marvel Studios production.
As factual as that is, Jamie's Electro is supposed to be different this time around.

We both know what it should mean, but I'm sceptical as to whether it'll be what we think it should be.
tumblr_inline_n32rje7RoC1qm9y0a.gif

Nah I am pretty sure we will get it. I get your skepticism but it's for real this time.

Two things:
(1) When writing for fiction, it's never a good idea to make something a dream.
(2) Do you really think that (a) Feige will include his name in a movie? (b) refer to himself as a Nazi?

Come on guys.

Two things:
(1) When writing for fiction, it's never a good idea to make something a dream.
(2) Do you really think that (a) Feige will include his name in a movie? (b) refer to himself as a Nazi?

Come on guys.
It was not really a serious suggestion, lol. I was kind of trolling there.

Last edited:
You were being very sarcastic in a "let me attack this poster" way and it was clearly directed to me. Thankfully, I wasn't the only one who didn't find it funny.

I don't think they'll call it Deadpool 3, but Deadpool and then a subtitle to distinguish it from the previous films.

As for the previous films, they can be ambiguous about them and whether they exist or not. Then people can choose to ignore them or include them.

There have been a number of Dracula films starring Christopher Lee, but none of them are sequels to each other. They're just another adaptation starring the same actor multiple times over. They can do they same with this film here.

I don't think they'll call it Deadpool 3, but Deadpool and then a subtitle to distinguish it from the previous films.

As for the previous films, they can be ambiguous about them and whether they exist or not. Then people can choose to ignore them or include them.

There have been a number of Dracula films starring Christopher Lee, but none of them are sequels to each other. They're just another adaptation starring the same actor multiple times over. They can do they same with this film here.
I think this will be the case here. I wouldn't be surprised if Reynolds is the only returning cast member too.

I think this will be the case here. I wouldn't be surprised if Reynolds is the only returning cast member too.
I think so too. Deadpool 2 had too many characters to take them all to the next stage.

This would be great

Well now we know.

Having seen No Way Home, it seems pretty obvious to me how they should handle Deapool: have him hop over from a different universe, except in his case have him stay for good. They can even reference his two previous movies the way they referenced the Raimi and Webb Spider-man movies, except with the added fun of Deadpool's fourth-wall-breaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"