Decisions Decisions!!!

Venom4life, what is that in your avatar?

It's from an episode of X-Files, if anyone know's their X-Files, the alien usually refered too as "Black Cancer" or "Black Oil". I find it very similar to the alien symbiote therefore, a little tribute, so to speak. As for the avatar, the alien is leaving the person by dripping out of the hosts eyes, nostrils and mouth.

:sym:

I'm staying away from the book, and I'm careful here now to avoid getting any more spoiled for me.

Freaking Q&A! I read it back then, becuase so much B.S. was all over the place anyways, and I figured the odds of it being real were slim to nothing!

Now I've known the whole freaking movie for 2 years already. I really wish that thing hadn't leaked, or at least hadn't had so much of it confirmed. If it wasn't for all of the confirmation that leaked in the months after it, I'd have completely forgot about it by now.
Same here. I'm avoiding that novelization thread, I already know most of the story I don't need to know every line of dialogue too.

Ditto.

The more the merrier, I say. Just makes me anticipate the movie even more.

Exactly. How many thousands of movies started off as novels? Knowing what happens doesn't take away from seeing it actually executed.

Ditto.

The more the merrier, I say. Just makes me anticipate the movie even more.
^Well said, Doc. The novelization of Spider-Man 2 didn't ruin a thing. What it did do was get me hyped up for the awesome operating room scene!

Me, I skimmed the first page and haven't been back to that thread since. No more until the movie is out. :o :hyper:

I'm all over every single spoiler that's posted. It seems now a days, studios include spoiling the movie in their marketing. Look at TMNT, they have "11" new clips from the movie.

And I haven't watched a single one of them yet. :woot: Can't wait for that next week.

But the force is strong with me. :o

Having read everything the Tempest19 posted with regards to the novel I can say that I don't regret knowing what happens. I feel more at ease and am now able to cope with the wait much better. The final battle is going to be amazing.

There are some changes I am glad I know about in advance as it now allows me to come up with (ridiculous, fan boy-esque) justifications for them so I can watch the film on May 4th and be happy with everything.

I aren't a fan boy by the way and to be honest some of the justifications make sense...unlike another trilogy of films that butchered the originals. But I ain't getting into that.

So I broke down and read that thread. I just couldn't stop! I feel dirty, and I guess my vote doen't count in this poll any longer.

The movie is going to be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"