dew I'm calling you out

Foolish man. No one smurfs with the Empress! :mad:

I love Dew even more for letting this thread go on. :)

This thread is gold to me. Whenever I'm pissed off about somethin', I know I can turn to this thread for a good laugh. :up:

dew, you think you can just come in here and close all my threads and be the tough guy behing the keyboard? well, the truth is, you aint runnin this *****, I am. now I know you may moderate this site for a job and get two bucks an hour, but if you can't beat me on the hype, then beat me off.

lol at your face.

Awww man, I knew I went to bed too early. If I'd just stayed up another couple of hours...

Man, I wish I could've posted some BS yesterday in here.
It would've been fun.

I got here right after it was all done with :csad:

The only thing I can commend this Corp. Hicks guy for is his name, Aliens is an amazing movie, that aside..... he is a dick

so far the corporal is only guilty of idiocy and spamming. Let's see if an infraction will get him even more riled up

You are TEH Mod, can't you like PM his password to me so that I can post naked nun pictures while posing as Hicks?

I didn't think it was possible, but this thread is more pathetic than TW's dry humping thread.

dew, you think you can just come in here and close all my threads and be the tough guy behing the keyboard? well, the truth is, you aint runnin this *****, I am. now I know you may moderate this site for a job and get two bucks an hour, but if you can't beat me on the hype, then beat me off.
Wow! Could i get banned for making this my sig..? :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"