Diddy's MAKING THE BAND: Season 4- part 2.

Can't remember, but did Shannon not say one word while they were all on the couch?

Can't remember, but did Shannon not say one word while they were all on the couch?
Believe so. :( And she's becoming one of my favorites though.
WTF were the girls wearing? Ugly. And the shoes. :(

I have a crush on Donnie now. :O I know his preformance kind of sucked but he's seems so down to Earth.

I liked the boys preformances. They danced in in sync and the slow song the preformance was corny in a good way. Plus Mike can get down. :up:

I :love: Q. He's so adorable. :) But he was fresh when he let that girl manhandle his man parts. :mad:

And what is with all these black women loving Donnie? I think it's cute, but I don't really get it. I'm white and I don't find him that attractive at all, but I love his personality and his downtoearthness like Sapphire said. He really seems humble and I hope that doesn't change.

And Dawn is just the sweetest girl. I hope she and Q Make it. :)

I still haven't heard ANY of Danity Kane's new songs on the radio, from their second album, and according to Piddy it's the #1 album in the country. :huh:

They went platinum, and i swear i NEVER heard any of the songs from their first album either. Odd.

Haven't heard any of Day 26's also,

I swear, if i hadn't seen Making Da Band, i would never have heard of either one of them.

Diddy said they're making 'Making Da Band' season 5. Is it gonna be of new artists? Or is he gonna be following DK and Day 26 on tour?

I still haven't heard ANY of Danity Kane's new songs on the radio, from their second album, and according to Piddy it's the #1 album in the country. :huh:

They went platinum, and i swear i NEVER heard any of the songs from their first album either. Odd.

I swear, if i hadn't seen Making Da Band, i would never have heard of either one of them.

Diddy said they're making 'Making Da Band' season 5. Is it gonna be of new artists? Or is he gonna be following DK and Day 26 on tour?

I hear Danity Kane's new single all the time. The only single that I've heard (and the one that I think was only released to the mainstream) was "Show Stopper." And hell, Diddy might as well call it "Making the Band: Season 4...Part III).

And what is with all these black women loving Donnie? I think it's cute, but I don't really get it. I'm white and I don't find him that attractive at all, but I love his personality and his downtoearthness like Sapphire said. He really seems humble and I hope that doesn't change.
I have no idea why. I had the stupidest grin on when he was singing to that DJ in Philly. :OI wasn't too fond of him during the competition part of his season either.

And Diddy did say the next season is about touring. You can buy tickets Friday online! :whatever:

I think it'll be the aftermath of the albums and the tour stuff.

I have no idea why. I had the stupidest grin on when he was singing to that DJ in Philly. :O

Haha ... she did look, um .. perklempt. :D

And Diddy did say the next season is about touring. You can buy tickets Friday online! :whatever:

I hope it's with these guys again. We've been following Aundrea and Aubrey for a while now, and adding the guys just takes it to a whole new level. There's still a lot to see from this group. Personally, I'd be fine if they just stuck with them.

Its gonna be everyone again I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"