Diddy's MAKING THE BAND: Season 4- part 2.

Qwanell catching the Holy Ghost.
That's my favorite part of this whole season. :D Q makes this show. :up:

They're troublemakers. Brian catches feelings too quickly and robert is just a *****-ass all day, every day.

I must be missing stuff. :huh: I never thought Robert was as bad as the other guys were saying when they acted like he wanted to be the star of the group. I got the impression that he didn't think he was doing very well, like he wasn't contributing enough. *shrug*

We can tag-team her.:o

You guys aren't being very gentlemanly. :cmad:

^ True I've seen it in action on a number of occasions.

I'm not on this Q/Dawn train. I felt the last episode was kinda like something you see in a teen drama. It was totally creepy the way he was watching her sing with that one dude.

"In my opinion, black folks don't need to be going in the water." :D :lmao: That was so cute. And I'm really glad we finally got to see a little more of Will in this episode, we hardly get to see him. But it was so unexpected and funny that the guys were afraid to go on the boat. :( They were so cute, I felt bad for them.

They're troublemakers. Brian catches feelings too quickly and robert is just a *****-ass all day, every day.

:eek: Oh my gosh, you were so right. I did not see this as quickly as you did, but it was more than evident in this episode. Robert is so emotional for a man, and Brian is just so quick to anger. He gets so hot and he looks like he's about to tear in to someone. I was thinking maybe Diddy was wishing he had picked D'Angelo right about then. (I have to say, I was surprised he didn't make the band.) But I distinctly remember when Diddy was trying to pick the band, that he said Brian had given him everything he had asked for and co operated every step along the way .. so it's really surprising to see Brian acting this way. :huh:

Mike - So Ankh Ra comes in and feels the bad vibes cause you know, he's got that Fung Shui in him. :lmao:

I'm not on this Q/Dawn train. I felt the last episode was kinda like something you see in a teen drama. It was totally creepy the way he was watching her sing with that one dude.

^^ Yeah, that seemed set up. But for the most part, their interactions have seemed real and they genuinely seem to like each other. I would be really disappointed if it was all an act for the cameras. :(

Oh, and how cute did Will look when Robert complimented him at Ankh Ra's. That smile ..made him look about 4 years old, lol.

Lmao @ this dude talking about how he keeps doves in the room and how he gets messages from the heavens aah diddy knows some crazy producers

Oh yeah, that seemed so cliche.

Yes! Step away from the hair extensions and eyelashes, ladies.

But what about Donnie? This is mysterious. Next week is the finale, so I hope we hear about his album. If it weren't for those great songs I'd think they were dropping him from Bad Boys.

BTW, Day 26 and DK's albums leaked (well the webrips did, so its still legal technically)

Audrery is a cornball chick lol. She tries way too hard with her swag to the point that its swaggerless.

B*tchassness...:lmao:

The last minute of Monday's episode had me rolling.

Can't wait for the finale! And something is definately up with Donnie, his album has barely been talked about.

What do ya'll think Diddy's big secret is?

Season finale's on :up:

I just bought a "No B*tch Assness" shirt for my sister lol

Good season Finale. The 'Big Announcement' wasn't that big. Hope Dawn and Q really hook up. They really seem like they're made for each other.

I have to admit, aside from them sounding a little like 112, I like Day 26's first single. Maybe these guys can actually hang around a while.

Was it just me, or did Donnies single suck? :csad:

I'll have to hear the 'studio version', because it sounded like he was off beat the whole time. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"