Diddy's MAKING THE BAND: Season 4- part 2.

Do any of yall have any b^tch assness in you?! Lol.

:woot::woot::woot:

i think donnie as a solo artist is a complete failure

i can see by the end of the season, that one guy people
keep fighting with leaving and getting replaced by donnie

and i think the girls will win since they have the popularity
vote.

I think Donnie's cd will outsell the other two. So far, the guys aren't doing great, neither is DK, and everyone seems to love everything that Donnie is doing. Plus, he'll pull in the preteen girls, teen girls and even women whereas DK 's fan base is basically just preteens. :o

I thought DK's fanbase were teen girls and grown men who just wanted to bang them.

In one of the episodes they said their fan base was pre teen girls. Which is pretty hilarious, when you think about it.

I thought DK's fanbase were teen girls and grown men who just wanted to bang them.

I can't see guys lining up for tickets to see DK, nor really buying their cd's; but that's just me. Like others have said Donnie will make Bad Boy the money.

I can't see guys lining up for tickets to see DK, nor really buying their cd's; but that's just me. Like others have said Donnie will make Bad Boy the money.
Who else is on Bad Boy anyway? Besides DK.

I think Donnie's cd will outsell the other two. So far, the guys aren't doing great, neither is DK, and everyone seems to love everything that Donnie is doing. Plus, he'll pull in the preteen girls, teen girls and even women whereas DK 's fan base is basically just preteens. :o
How aren't they doing good?

Edit: I'm just waiting on that Robert VS. Brian :woot:

How aren't they doing good?

Edit: I'm just waiting on that Robert VS. Brian :woot:

So far, the producers haven't exactly been praising the guys. At least, on the tape they have allowed us to see after editing the programs. It's early days yet, and that may change. But even Diddy complained about them. I still think they have amazing voices and it will all come together. Most likely all of that, as well as Diddy's complaining is done in part for the drama of the show.

I thought DK's single was crap, personally, and I don't see them being around for the long haul. As for Donnie, I'm just going by what so many people said last year, while they were still making the band, and what the producers have said so far this season.

Weird, I thought DK's single was amazing. As for the guys, I would have chose D'Angelo over Mike cause he doesn't fit the image.

Diddy's a hard man to plz. I thought the boys version of the battle song was better personally but whatever. I think that this is a classic case of 'bootcamp' training for the boys as Diddy does with all his bands; no matter how good they really are he tells them it's not good enough, so that they push themselves harder. He tears them down, before he builds them up, so that they'll appreciate where they are more, down the line and not **** all over the opportunity like 'Da Band' did a few years back.

I just found out that Aubrey is best friends with Kim Kardashian and Jenna Jameson. :down :eek:

Go figure. :whatever:

It's in the lastest issue of KING magazine with DK on the cover.

I just found out that Aubrey is best friends with Kim Kardashian and Jenna Jameson. :down :eek:

Go figure. :whatever:

It's in the lastest issue of KING magazine with DK on the cover.
Why doesn't that surprise me? I think she got her boobs done too.

I am tired of hearing Exclusive, they sang it too much last season and too much this season.

Other than that I think Shannon has one of the better voices in the group and should be used more.

This isn't about creating viable music stars, though. It's all about keepings Diddy's brand out in the public eye. Diddy has successfully branched out into the fashion industry, designer perfumes and colognes, etc. He could care less if he ever produces another platinum-selling artist. Think about it, Making The Band started with Lou Perlman at the helm, and when he couldn't sustatin it, Diddy took it over and made it his own. Now, he's dominating reality television. It's not about the final product. It's about all the nonsensical drama behind it. That's all people are really interested it.

It's like any other reality show. Look at Top Model, have ANY of those winners gone on to be anywhere near the league of a Heidi Klum or a Gisele Bunchen, or even Tyra herself?!?! HELL NO!! And none of them ever will because the reality shows have shown too much. No matter how interesting it may be to see someone become a model, there's something to be said for preserving mystery. We like just seeing models as models, not everyday women who become models. We can't fully fantasize and idolize them if we see too much of their humanity.

About the only exception is American Idol. The difference being that all we're seeing of them is all we would ultimately get from them anyway. We don't see them living together, or going through "challenges" or any of that crap that we see in other reality shows. All we see is them singing, and that's all we'd get from them if they just came onto the mainstream music scene. We're not seeing them do anything but what we see other music stars do.

This season is really good. Brian is PSYCHO. LMAO. I think Dawn and Andrea have the best voices. Robert seems like he suffocates himself when he sings. 10/10 for the season.

The guys sounded grrreat in the latest episode. It really seems to be coming together for them.

I'm glad the girls had their little victory with Diddy because I agreed, the songs they were getting were so slow and depressing. It would be hard to get up for a concert singing that stuff night after night.

^I agree. Did anyone catch Diddy's announcement? The guys' name is Day26. DK'S first single is called "Damage" and the boys' is called "Come with me".

Ive had this shuck n jive of a show on TIVO series link and have been debating of sitting down and watching it this weekend.
Still worth it or delete the trash?

^I agree. Did anyone catch Diddy's announcement? The guys' name is Day26. DK'S first single is called "Damage" and the boys' is called "Come with me".

Did anyone else notice when Diddy announced the singles, that he didnt include Donnies (or whatever his name is)? Somehow I dont think he is going to be making it as a solo artist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"