Discussion: The DEMOCRATIC P - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid people downvote all kinds of things they don't like on YouTube all the time without watching the video, what's your point?

Convicted criminal James O'Keefe (Veritas) is as nuts as Donald Trump.

unnamed.png

The Atlantic - Andrew Breitbart and James O'Keefe Ruined Him, and Now He Gets $100,000

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics...fe-ruined-him-and-now-he-gets-100-000/273841/

Last edited:
I'm becoming increasingly confident of D's taking the Senate. NV, NH, WI, IL, IN, PA, MO, NC all possible. FL would be nice but Rubio may be difficult to unseat (if HRC gets +5 in FL though...)

House is another question entirely.

So who runs against Trump in 2020 ? Warren, Booker?

The Dems have a talent for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

If Dems and others think the answer is Warren as the new Bernie they are taking the wrong lessons from this event. The people that put Trump into office were never gonna vote for a Sanders and they ain't voting for Warren. In fact the Dems had better watch out for the left fringe in politics. It's tempting but that path will lead to defeat.

I think the Trump years will bring out a New Democrat.

Warren didnt take her shot. Booker will have to do more public things to get noticed. I wouldn't count on the Castros.

If Dems and others think the answer is Warren as the new Bernie they are taking the wrong lessons from this event. The people that put Trump into office were never gonna vote for a Sanders and they ain't voting for Warren. In fact the Dems had better watch out for the left fringe in politics. It's tempting but that path will lead to defeat.
Bernie only looked fringe cause of eight years of Obama. Four years of whatever policies the Republicans have in store will reshape perceptions.

Bernie only looked fringe cause of eight years of Obama. Four years of whatever policies the Republicans have in store will reshape perceptions.

I don't think 8 years of the Bush administration and the 8 years of obstructionist Republicans in congress shifted anything given what happened yesterday. If those things didn't change perceptions I doubt anything short of a Trump murder investigation will change them either.

If there are major economic ramifications to Trump's policies MAYBE I could see these working class whites changing their minds. Right now though... I don't know.

I don't think 8 years of the Bush administration and the 8 years of obstructionist Republicans in congress shifted anything given what happened yesterday. If those things didn't change perceptions I doubt anything short of a Trump murder investigation will change them either.

If there are major economic ramifications to Trump's policies MAYBE I could see these working class whites changing their minds. Right now though... I don't know.

I don't think there will be major economic ramifications. When you lose your home and pension to Mexico, there's no where to go. The VA will still be a mess.Insurance premium will still be high(with or without Obamacare). So if your life is in ashes and decide to burn down everything with no plan, you just have ashes.

In terms of Booker, there may be some issue with him being a single 47 year old man who's never been married or with children.

2020 isn't the important race. 2018 is. You need to take both houses to staunch the bleeding of whatever is going to happen.

2020 isn't the important race. 2018 is. You need to take both houses to staunch the bleeding of whatever is going to happen.

I have a bad feeling that the mid term won't be a corrective.

The Dems have only themselves to blame. Everybody besides Bernie wanted to get out of Hillary's way so they could tow the party line. They wanted to try and play it safe then in turn disenfranchised a good chunk of their base. We shall see if this ends up being like the 2008 election in terms of lighting a fire under the parties ass but if history has shown us anything the Dems will more than likely bend over and take it like they always do when they lose.

The Dems have only themselves to blame. Everybody besides Bernie wanted to get out of Hillary's way so they could tow the party line. They wanted to try and play it safe then in turn disenfranchised a good chunk of their base. We shall see if this ends up being like the 2008 election in terms of lighting a fire under the parties ass but if history has shown us anything the Dems will more than likely bend over and take it like they always do when they lose.

Dem's are to blame?

I'm sorry I thought it was the people who actually took Trump aka King Joffrey seriously!

Well you could say that the Republicans learned nothing from 2008 by trying to put out the same type of candidates in 2012 and obviously saddled with Trump this year.

Woke up today feeling like Superman when they voted Lex Luthor President.

Oh there's enough blame to go around. The Democratic Party is a joke. Hillary Clinton is a crook who should have never ran, and the American people are evidently okay with a sexist, racist demagogue who can't be trusted with his own Twitter account being president.

The only winner here is Putin.

Dem's are to blame?

I'm sorry I thought it was the people who actually took Trump aka King Joffrey seriously!

Dems are absolutely to blame for this. For exactly the reasons I listed. I voted for Bernie in the primary and HRC in the GE. my conscious is clear. I'm just gonna sit back and see where this crazy train takes us at this point.

In terms of Booker, there may be some issue with him being a single 47 year old man who's never been married or with children.
Oh yeah. America still cares about **** like that.

Oh yeah. America still cares about **** like that.

You might have a point as we just elected a thrice married president who beat out a candidate with a philandering husband.

However, if it's someone who might have unsubstantiated rumors about his private life then there might be.

You might have a point as we just elected a thrice married president who beat out a candidate with a philandering husband.

However, if it's someone who might have unsubstantiated rumors about his private life then there might be.
Nothing's wrong with being married thirty times. As some republican asshat pointed out, Kind David had like, a million wives. So it's okay.

But if you're not married...you could be like...gay or something. And that's a major crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"