Discussion: UK Politics

We have stupid people in Britain just the same as any other country, there are just more of them in America.

I just think we're broken, doesn't matter if its the monarchy or the government as long as they have a plummy accent we'll let 'em take the piss and we'll thank 'em for it too. God Save The Queen

I mean, at least Trump has charisma. How in the hell did you guys vote for this ****show?

Whoa....whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa......as a UC Santa Cruz alumnus, I can state with 100% confidence that our mascot, The Fighting Banana Slug, has WAY more charisma than 45. I mean, just look at the suffix of their 3 main species: columbianus, dolichophallus, and californicus (The last being my favorite. This, BTW, is irrefutable proof that scientists do, indeed, have a sense of humor).

Banana Slugs are hermaphroditic; both or either may become pregnant and have sex for several hours. There are even more interesting facts, but they probably aren't fit for posting in SHH.

The Banana Slug is Living Proof that a Slimy Little Gastropod Mollusk Can be Loaded with Charisma

Ah, but I digress....

Stupidity, ignorance, and flat out incivility knows no borders.

He'll be back before you know it, Patel resigned in disgrace too
Nothing would surprise me, although he does seem to be held in lower regard than the others by pretty much everyone. :D

Looks like the Tories are trying to blame the northern Ireland situation on everything from Remainers to the EU.

Anything to pass the buck and avoid the blame for making a bad deal in a desperate rush to get Brexit done.

State of this country, Queens solicitors have been lobbying the Scottish government but people are more upset about the RNLI volunteers making sure people don't drown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"