Disney's Frozen - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. I started listening to it again quite a bit in the build up to Frozen and it has continued after.

I just realized I saw it 10 years ago this week. :wow:

And it was really cool...they have a lottery for $26 seats in the front two rows, and I won. My friend was in town for the weekend, and it was the one she really wanted to see, so we tried the lotto for the matinee. But there were about 300 other people there, so we were already making plans to see another show and try the lotto again for the evening show...

...but I won! They were down to the last pair of tickets, and they called my name. It was so cool. :up:

We wound up in the front row, and we got to see the whole original cast. I actually didn't know too much about the show going in, so there were plenty of surprises. I think I actually said "NO WAY!!" out loud at that ending. :funny:

That sounds amazing danoyse. I wish I could have seen the original cast. I adore Menzel and Chenoworth. And yeah, 10 years. Where does time go?

That sounds amazing danoyse. I wish I could have seen the original cast. I adore Menzel and Chenoworth. And yeah, 10 years. Where does time go?

I still have the poster up in my living room. Ten years is exactly how long it took me to win another Broadway show lottery after that. I won at Kinky Boots a few weeks ago. :woot:

I still have the poster up in my living room. Ten years is exactly how long it took me to win another Broadway show lottery after that. I won at Kinky Boots a few weeks ago. :woot:
I wonder what show you will be winning your third lottery in ten years for. :D

I wonder what show you will be winning your third lottery in ten years for. :D

I used to win all the time! Then I won at Wicked and it threw me off for a decade. Although, I got to see American Idiot and 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee in lotto seats because I went with people who won. :yay:

I'm actually a little tempted to try the lotto for Rocky...

If you win the Rocky one, definitely a disturbance in the Force. :funny:

Playbill insert for Idina's new Broadway show "If/Then", which starts previews tomorrow. :funny:

image_zps4447d6ab.jpg

That's great! I especially love Frozen's new name, Farfignugen. :)

pretty interesting article about Idina and the success of the Frozen soundtrack:

http://news.yahoo.com/idina-menzel-frozen-heat-pop-charts-160106507.html

what I found interesting, and this was probably a mistake on the writer's part, was this:

"I've had ups and downs ... and I'm aware of when something's happening and has an energy of its own," said Menzel, who voices the lead character Elsa in the film, which won the best animated feature Oscar. "I'm aware enough to know of something special and to try and be in the moment."

somewhere, out there, Anna is saying "Hey!!"

Another excellent number today for Frozen, $387,232. That up +43% from last Tuesday's $270,696. Domestic total is now $389,482,313.
Frozen should easily pass 390m on Thursday and hopefully we get another solid weekend, it should hit 400 million before the end of March
xmas-smiley-035.gif

Another excellent number today for Frozen, $387,232. That up +43% from last Tuesday's $270,696. Domestic total is now $389,482,313.
Frozen should easily pass 390m on Thursday and hopefully we get another solid weekend, it should hit 400 million before the end of March
xmas-smiley-035.gif

nice!! :woot:

I finally saw the movie recently (bought it on Xbox Video infact) & I loved damn near every second of it. It's the best non-Pixar animated movie since Shrek 2 & the best solo-Disney movie since Mulan.

It's great that there's finally female character I can give a s*** about. I've been noticing it throughout all of media recently (comics, movies & games... I don't watch alot of TV), it's nice to see animated movies stepping up too. Only cartoon girl I really liked before Frozen was Mulan.

Also, 'Let It Go' has been stuck in my head since I saw the movie. That sequence was beautiful, in fact the whole movie is; I'd say it's in the top 3 most beautifully animated movies alongside Wall.E & Lion King. :D

I finally saw the movie recently (bought it on Xbox Video infact) & I loved damn near every second of it. It's the best non-Pixar animated movie since Shrek 2 & the best solo-Disney movie since Mulan.

It's great that there's finally female character I can give a s*** about. I've been noticing it throughout all of media recently (comics, movies & games... I don't watch alot of TV), it's nice to see animated movies stepping up too. Only cartoon girl I really liked before Frozen was Mulan.

Also, 'Let It Go' has been stuck in my head since I saw the movie. That sequence was beautiful, in fact the whole movie is; I'd say it's in the top 3 most beautifully animated movies alongside Wall.E & Lion King. :D

Welcome on board to the Frozen Hot Tamale Train!! Woo!! Hoo!!

tumblr_lsrw926qEE1qmdavgo1_500.gif

It looks like the Disney marketing machine is unrolling in Japan...

There was a whole segment on some Japanese show devoted to Frozen.

[YT]TZecuWBC0LU[/YT]
I love you, Muppets.

seriously.png

Is that right? That consideration I think was in the 1980s before The Little Mermaid (or at least Roger Rabbit)? After the renaissance is in full swing, it just was about keeping it going, and then replacing its popularity with Pixar after Disney petered out for some years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"