Do you see comic-movies as comic-movies?(like them or not)

TX85

Avenger
Reaction score
There are so many comic based films that fans ignore as existing and it's either cause they think it sucks as a film itself or they hate that it's not exactly like the original source material and that's understandable But.....

In the comics there's always origin/character&other changes and that's how I consider comic-book movies.....A new comic novel or issue series with some changes come to life!

Many may want certain movie adaptions based on a specific story or mix of series they enjoy and I am for that too as there's many that I'd love to see be turned into a live-action TV show or movie But that's just the way it basically is!!

Me personally..I f'n love ALL comic book movies cause yeah I see many of them as poor to average films themselves But I'll still give them chances and watch them occasionally just cause of the fact it is a comic-book film and I love ALL comics&All comic publishers and thus I f'n love the concept for movies!

Ang Lee's Hulk was an exelent movie, the problem is that it wasn't exactly an ideal hulk movie, as many fans wanted to see more smashing instead of a case study of the character, still i'm glad that movie exists and if fans think better if it wasn't for this marvel studios could have never been able to have hulk for the avengers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"