• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Do you want a sequel?

I would love to see another Wolverine movie.

yes, i did like this movie for the most part...i'd like a reboot of the xmen series, and yes i will continue to say this...lets kill the singerverse

I do not want a sequel. We already have 4 Wolverine movies. I don't want spin offs either. I just want good old fashioned X-men TEAM movies.

how will they call it?

X-men Origins: Wolverine 2?

If they called the first "X-men origins" it was meaning that there will be another origins, not just Wolverine... so they shouldn't do another Wolverine movie,

I see two more origin movies, and then X4.... but two Wolverine movies one after other?

don't find it fair.

Why should he get the Focus over jean?

1. As stated before, Jean was Wolverine's gf for three movies. Her power struggle and love triangle were two of the main focuses. What are they gonna focus on for this film, exactly?

2. Its often been said Cyclops was the main character of the original X-Men era, focusing on his fear of hurting people due to his powers. With Cyke as the main character, you can focus on this, and the fact that he's been tasked with leading a group of people with different powers and personalities.

3. Cyclops needs to be redeemed. You're right about one thing: most of the GA does NOT like Cyclops. by making him the central character, fox will HAVE to focus on his good points, and will actually *Gasp* find a leading man actor for the role. Plus, even if Cyke would be the central character, you can guarantee that the movie would be about the team rather than just cyke

I still think Wolverine has potential. This movie had all the parts but I guess theyjust didnt get put together properly. (Havent seen it yet, checking it out today)

I rather wait until Marvel gets the rights back to reboot the X-Men films that will focus on the original five X-Men characters instead of seeing the great classic Wolverine in Japan story get ruined and seeing Wolverine further fleshed out as the softy boyscout by the hands of Fox.

Nope no need for a sequel, heck judging by the gaping plot hole and inconsistencies in this movie its very clear they had a hard time putting his history together. Its best they don’t touch the Xmen or anything Xmen related anymore, lets this film be the last chain to Singers crap Xmen verse.

If its set in Japan, and Ang Lee, Stephen Chow or Bon Joo ho directed, I'm down.

Ang Lee isn't going to be allowed to direct another comicbook movie ever again...atleast not a big budget mainstream one.

Ang Lee isn't going to be allowed to direct another comicbook movie ever again...atleast not a big budget mainstream one.

I think he seriously redeemed himself since, with the Oscar and all. Also, since it would be set in the Far East and deals with an inherently complex character like Wolverine, I totally think it would work.

Only if its truly Japan focused, bringing things full circle to X-Men, and actually go further into detail on Logan's character (feral rage, etc.).

Only if its truly Japan focused, bringing things full circle to X-Men, and actually go further into detail on Logan's character (feral rage, etc.).

Agreed. I only want a sequel simply for the potential the Japan story has. That movie could be incredibly good if they try to adapt it.

I think he seriously redeemed himself since, with the Oscar and all. Also, since it would be set in the Far East and deals with an inherently complex character like Wolverine, I totally think it would work.

Ang Lee could be a good choice.

They messed up origins which should have been an incredible film. I don't have hope for any future Wolverine or X-Men movie. Unless it's a reboot with a different studio.

I'd like to see Wolverine 2, but just not made by Fox; I want Marvel to get the chance to make a Wolverine movie that lives up to their high standards. I don't know if that will ever happen, however.

Yeah, I want a sequel.
But that's because of the Japanese storyline.

I honestly don't want another Wolverine Movie.

I'd like to see X-Men Origins: Cyclops Movie for example, that would be interesting. No need for a Wolvering Sequel and Trilogy is certainly out of discussion. People have the bad habbit of wanting more & more until it starts to suck and then everyone complains.

Last edited:
This next sequel better be bloody like the video game i don't care if you make it rated R make it friggin Bloody.

just get Edward zwick lol

is this film based of miller/claremont series?

If the rumor about Magento & Deadpool being under Marvel's creative control with Fox distributing is correct & Wolverine 2 is apart of it then I say they should do it. It'll be the Wolverine movie everyone wants. I also think a third movie should be after the X-Men trilogy.

We always talk about the Japanese storyline for the second movie...but what about for a third movie? What good storylines are there to be adapted?

second one can end up with him in that bar from x men 1 he has loved and lost by then what else is there for him to do but fight lol

no need for a third one

we can call the Second one

Wolverine:Failed Samurai

seeing that's what they describe him as

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"