Does Anybody Really Care About Steroids In Baseball?

I'm not a big fan of baseball anyway, so I don't really care a whole lot about it either way.
Still, it's not allowed in the sport, so those caught using should definitely get suspended, fined, etc.

No, because Hocky's 20x better:mad:

:up:

At least spell it right if you believe that.

Not really. But to each his own I guess. Hey, he might be Canadian for all I know.

Now, now...Canadians aren't that bad...unless their dirty French Canadians. :o

That's not what I meant. I could understand his statement if he were from Canada because that basically is their national pastime.

I figured you didn't mean anything by it. I'm just bored and screwing around is all. :o

Nah, we shouldn't care about steroids.

Shouldn't really care that the modern-age athlete is juicing themselves full of testosterone and other drugs that make them play better.

Shouldn't really care to acknowledge the effects the drugs have, or the fact that HIGH SCHOOL athletes are getting ahold of them.

and it will be awesome when my child is cycling at 13 to get size for jayvee sports.....

When my wife has a baby, I'm shooting some HGH into the little Fran as soon as he comes out of the womb :heart:

When my wife has a baby, I'm shooting some HGH into the little Fran as soon as he comes out of the womb :heart:

you can just inject the wife while shes pregnant.....why wait???

I don't want my wife to grow testicles :huh:

Everyone should care about steroid use in MLB and all sports. It compromises the integrity of the game. Moreover, it fosters a culture of drug abuse, which will cost lives, if it's not met with swift action. Don't juice, period.

Yes,people care.They do not want anything tainted by steroids,i've heard stories that baseball collectables are not worth as much as they used to be..because people wonder if the players did it fairly or with help.The whole idea of the game is being comprimised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"