The Rise of Skywalker Domhnall Gleeson as Armitage Hux (IX)

DaddlerTheDalek

Starship Captain
Reaction score
Returning cast members [for Episode IX] include Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, Lupita Nyong’o, Domhnall Gleeson, Kelly Marie Tran, Joonas Suotamo, and Billie Lourd. Joining the cast of Episode IX are Naomi Ackie, Richard E. Grant, and Keri Russell, who will be joined by veteran Star Wars actors Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, and Billy Dee Williams, who will reprise his role as Lando Calrissian.

https://www.starwars.com/news/star-w...cast-announced

If they don't have Hux actively trying to assassinate Kylo, I'll be disappointed.

Hux better bite the dust in this one. He's been on borrowed time since The Force Awakens.

Oh, I'm sure Hux is a goner, the only question is who's going to have the fun of bumping him off. Lots of people are gunning for that crazy little ginger.

Domhnall Gleeson: “I’ve got my sideburns grown out again. I loved working with J.J. before and now it’s great that he gets to come back and complete the trilogy. You can look forward to J.J. doing what he does so well. It will be epic, but it will also be surprising.” (August 17, 2018)

Yeah the Hux/Kylo rivalry needs to escalate. I think Hux should die by Kylo's hand, just so it can be as cruel as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"