Donald Trump to Sue Rosie O'Donnell

"Failed talk show"???:huh:

Trump is a moron.:whatever:

Seriously. Rosie's show was AWESOME. Especially her koosh slingshot!

Donald trump is an ugly, old, bald-headed, nasty wig, wrinkly skin, materialistic B****!!! :

I dont like Rosie either...but I hate Donald more.
I bet you, next month we'll see on bookshelves: How to get rich...Off your change!! :whatever:

She's on The View? :huh:

She's the skinny one right?

AndThePickles said:
Seriously. Rosie's show was AWESOME. Especially her koosh slingshot!

This didnt sound right.

karea07 said:
I don't think there is a skinny one :p

^I think he thought a pencil was one of the hosts. I don't blame him considering the brain power on that show.:rolleyes:

donald trump is such a prick :o everyone should no this by now. Also a lot of people (ex-friends and everyone else) say that he exaggerates how much money he has. Its more in the millions range not billions.

BTW i heard from a couple of news reports that ms. america spend about an hour in trumps office...just the two of them. And he told his secretary to make sure there wouldnt be any "interuptions"...*insert sexual innuendo joke here*

I'd say Trump is the lesser of two evils. O'Donnell is probably just bitter 'cause she could never get a woman like Tara Conner.

karea07 said:
RosieODonnell_360.jpg

what kid in hell would want this? :eek:

Thats not fat enough to be Rosie O'Donnell.

Rosie needs to keep her mouth shut. She's gone off the edge, but anyone who dares say so will be called a homophobe.

Rosie's annoying. Donald Trump is funny. I hope he wins. And she loses. And she ends up on the Sur-Real Life. Or celebrity paranormal experiment. Or Flavor-of-Love season 3.

Haha! This is awesome! I mean, I don't particularly like Trump, but O'Donnell is far worse, in my opinion. I hope he wins!

haha rosie on flavor of love would be hilarious

karea07 said:
Rosie's a loser. A real loser. I look forward to taking lots of money from my nice fat little Rosie."
Hahaha, go get 'er Donald.

Dew k. Mosi said:
Rosie needs to keep her mouth shut. She's gone off the edge, but anyone who dares say so will be called a homophobe.

True dat. Donald calling her "fat" was a cheap easy jab and he should have come up with something better, but Rosie has definitely outlived her usefulness.

I'm sure Star Jones is laughing it up.

Batattack said:
When Rosie dies, she will implode like a dying star.
Dude you just lightened up my day. That was one of the funniest things I've heard in a while.:yay:

Anyway I think Rosie is quite annoying. I found her portrayal on that episode of South Park (the one that spoofs Terminator) to be accurate.

Dew k. Mosi said:
Exactly. Having to always be politically correct and tolerant sucks. Being a lesbian does NOT make her an annoying fat *****. She just is that way, and she would still be even if she was straight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"